Repeated Crashing

What happened: Game client repeatedly crashed. 

Was playing on leviathan catacombs at 6:40am UTC on a Russian server in a 2 man squad t5 PvP. Game mode was combat recon. 

Conditions: Nothing that I can think of other than normal pvp.

No further details.

Frequency: After about a minute in, it crashed, then it crashed every time I tried to reconnect.

Logs are from first crash when it worked for a minute and then an attempted reconnect. 

post-246292-0-99114100-1455821464.jpg

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10597)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10598)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10599)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10600)

UPDATE:

I tested it in a custom vs bots and it did not crash. 

6:40PM

PS: It crashed because DragonXXL doesn’t like his clones (dragonfire) close by, so he accidentally pulselasered the server room. Skula is still recovering from DragonXXL’s “extra heat” and is now relaxing in a cold tub while playing a session of Bejeweled.

It is very huge map. Try to decrease your graphics settings.

Check the screen the tip is epic :

Tip: Found a bug? Post it to the game forum!

:smiley:

Uhm, hello? Zuma Deluxe too much?

Everybody crashed. You’re implying everybody has $hitty computers - which is highly unlikely.

10:42:27.977 FATAL| Array of geometries exceed

It happened to everyone and my pc is more than capable of running SC maxed out. 32 gigs of ram, Radeon R9 4gb GPU, FX4100 Overclocked. CPU is the weakest aspect and it’s still decent. 

Check the screen the tip is epic :

Tip: Found a bug? Post it to the game forum!

:smiley:

XD yeah 

Happened again today. 

Uhm, hello? Zuma Deluxe too much?

Everybody crashed. You’re implying everybody has $hitty computers - which is highly unlikely.

10:42:27.977 FATAL| Array of geometries exceed

well, that you have to wait for the optimization of mat geometry. Try to avoid this map.

I crashed again today, same error. This time there were less players on the map.

Try to avoid this map.

Map is random in PvP, you cannot avoid… Perhaps you can disable the map until fixed.

well, that you have to wait for the optimization of mat geometry. Try to avoid this map.

Srsly? that’s impossible. Plz go into admin control panel and remove this map from pvp. It’s simple and this is a fatal error. 

Same problem. I cannot launch to this map, it gives me a fatal error straight away and the whole game crashes. Logs and dxdiag attached

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10607)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10608)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10609)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10610)

Second time on the same map, the match started fine, but once more people joined it crashed. Logs attached.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10611)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10612)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10613)

I am in the same battle with millanbel now, it just keeps crashing :frowning:

I am in the same battle with millanbel now, it just keeps crashing :frowning:

Post your logs also

Here are the logs:

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10615)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10616)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10617)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10618)

^^This is why I don’t post bug reports. I try to be helpful, I spend my time collecting logs and trying to give helpful information, but nothing is done.

Why do I bother to post bug reports if this is what happens? Not trying to sound rude or anything, it’s an honest question and I want an honest answer. This is why I stopped making bug reports a long time ago. I honestly want to help make the game better but there comes a point when there is absolutely nothing I can do.  If you are too busy to write, “forwarded to devs” or give it a little number, I am happy to help you with this. I have volunteered to help enough times and if you don’t take help, all that leaves me to do is be critical. Seeing as I’m tired of being critical, that means neither of us get what they want. 

Anyways, back to the bug. Please show me that bug reports are not a waste of time, I have little enough time to waste as it is. 

We dropped Leviathan from PvP rotation

Thanks

ty