When you warp, the repair drones will act like part of your ship instead of an entity. They will get “stuck” behind objects while warping or teleporting and this causes a plethora of problems. Try it for yourself and tell me it isn’t annoying af.
[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)
Looks like that is what you need to do
description of the problem, what happened.
Warping or teleporting when you have repair drones out makes the drones (and you) get stuck.
- What did you expected to happen.
I expected it to not happen.
- The conditions during the situation.
I had repair drones deployed and I used a wormhole to get to the other side of a wall. The drones did not teleport with me and got stuck behind the wall, pulling me to it.
- Further details on the issue.
Drones apparently count as a static part of the model of the ship, instead of s freely moving entity.
- Frequency of occurrence.
100% of the time when conditions met.
- Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
The easiest way to reproduce the issue is to deploy drones, fire a wormhole over a wall or obstacle, and get as close to the obstacle as possible.
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
It is not time related.
- Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
It is not configuration related.
- The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.
It is not related to connection issues.
- If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
Please, write instruction for reproduce, step-by-step
Step 1: Equip drones and wormhole
Step 2: Go in to battle
Step 3: Launch drones and keep them launched.
Step 4: Find an object in space.
Step 5: Get beside it.
Step 6: Fire wormhole.
Step 7: Obstruct your ship’s line-of-sight with the wormhole
Step 8: Once it activates, it will transport you, but the drones will get stuck.
(This works best using the “dreadnought” from the “Captured Dreadnought” PvE mission where the edge of the dreadnought has a little ledge for the drones to get hooked under.
I can’t to repeat. Can you make video or screenshots?
Drones getting stuck is not new. It is the same with attack drones sometimes.