Rename Tai'Kin to Twer'Kin and Thar'Ga to Thug'Ra

Nothing much more to say. Courtesy of PapyMcBites and me.

Oh goody, can i join with gthardu->rethardu :Đ

Behold the Dart/xxxx:

It has a tendency to linger in the vicinity, with great power, sustain and natural immunity to air freshener. It drifts about, while striking to the senses, offending anyone courageous enough to cross its trajectory. To cause great offense is have the greatest defense. This odorous, pungent creature, the vile Space xxxx, takes part in many flatulent Nasal battles, the memory of which will be forever tainted by noxious gasses.

Speaking of which, the Twer’Kin leaves huge clouds of noxious gasses in its wake. This must all be connected… It’s an Alien conspiracy.

Please unblock ricASSo, please

Th’ar’NOTOK Beamer

I don’t want to Tai’Kin these puns Thar’Gated at my favourite alien ships, Jokers will not be allowed, we are the Maulerators? They need to Honor their roles, I cannot Bear with this, Loki what you done!

If you don’t want to Spark an argument then you should stop Orelus a Grim fate awaits you, that all that I had to Sai.

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I don’t want to Tai’Kin these puns Thar’Gated at my favourite alien ships, Jokers will not be allowed, we are the Maulerators? They need to Honor their roles, I cannot Bear with this, Loki what you done!

If you don’t want to Spark an argument then you should stop Orelus a Grim fate awaits you, that all that I had to Sai.

the only good comment here, Styx to this example people, Orion not going to be Harpy.

You could have posted this at least in the off-topic section if it’s nothing but satire. Don’t do this again.

3 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

You could have posted this at least in the off-topic section if it’s nothing but satire. Don’t do this again.

But… it’s a serious suggestion ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

But… it’s a serious suggestion ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

Just like banning Koromac is.

acc6d0cc2fa3030894e8979ca5c07a44.png