Relic missing third special module option

Well, why does not Relic have the Spatial stabilizer option as it was with all the r14 destroyers? I could totally see the reason on getting that module for this ship actually and for some reason, the choices are narrowed to just 2. Why is it so?

All R16+ have exactly 2 special module options, the default one for a class and a special one. Relic just follows this concept.

27 minutes ago, Johnnynator1 said:

All R16+ have exactly 2 special module options, the default one for a class and a special one. Relic just follows this concept.

Well yeah I agree, but still - destroyers being destroyers, I would understand that they are their own kind of ship cathegory, hence my question.

2 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

Well maybe but you remember that relic had spartial stabilizer before 2nd phase? Maybe it was just a placeholder but still spartial stabilizer when it could have energy router.

unknown.png

5 hours ago, Boczek121 said:

Well maybe but you remember that relic had spartial stabilizer before 2nd phase? Maybe it was just a placeholder but still spartial stabilizer when it could have energy router.

unknown.png

It was a placeholder - even the Empire 17 Destroyer is unable to equip a spatial stabiliser based on datamined information.