Relevant Posts

What is a relevant post ?..

CinnamonFake posted…

Thanks to all pilots for participating in the discussion! at the moment we are analyzing the statistics and the feedback on the mass test and will make the necessary changes

I have been posting  poles about ships and game play and also funny poles about non-related things. I had a response to today’s pole that said " I fail to see how this thread is relevant to Q/A Section for pilots. " . This is true  it has nothing to do with Star Conflict at all . Its just a funny post to make  frustrated pilots laugh nothing more . So what is a relevant post… One that can help change the game for the better ? One that helps the developers fix broken aspects of the game ? One that helps the Dev’s understand the pilots better and what they want to have and see in the game ?.. YES all of that … But does it work ? Have any affect on the game’s development ? Change any of the  MANY problems  or broken aspects of the game ? NO it doesn’t . The biggest problem that pilots face today is the destruction of farmed and purchased materials . The new limits that have been put into affect is the WORST change Star Conflict has made in its 5 year history . 100% of the player base wants it removed . Anybody with computer knowledge knows there is NO valid reason for virtual parts limits in bulk stacks . Its a number nothing more a stack of 1 takes up the same server memory as a stack of 999,999 the server memory only sees a stack not the 999,999 individual parts . So what difference does a forum post from pilots make ? NONE !..Almost every post has a destroyed part signature at the bottom and has for over 2 months .There are hundreds of posts demanding the removal of parts limits yet the Was’Got has more limits than the Tai’Kin . So what good are the relevant Q/A posts doing ?..NONE !.. So isn’t it better to post light and funny topics to take the players mind off the futile attempts to change the game ???

1. If you don’t want people saying that type of stuff to you then either stay on topic, don’t post or follow the rules of conduct *
  2. If you are basing the conduct of this forum off of the ones that have been here spamming for years then you are already messing up (I do it too)
  3. People have their moments where reading all this bs and then they just are losing patients with it so they finally snap on one, yours happened to be that one this time
  4. Who cares?
  5. Nothing we do really matters that much anyway, so YOLO man, get over it and HF! :D

Oh and BTW, the Q&A is there to help pilots and reading isn’t really a thing most of us want to do when we are wanting to play a game so the less there is the easier. If people go spamming in a topic area like that, then yes, it would be frowned on. Notice that most off topic stuff is in misc. or off topic.

Polls *

Reality check

-nobody changes the game other than the owners 

-5 votes don’t make a poll, a few hundred votes would make a difference taken into account we’re talking about humans and not bots

-you, me and everyone else can only suggest a better direction of current development and hope someone takes it into account

-caps lock and rainbow text formatting wont make stuff happen faster nor better, only objective, precise and short feedback will

-you can argue about it all you want but this text above stays a fact, if you really like the game and want to see it get better, get better at feedbacking

Spoiler

138f51ecfc535c43a6b77ac6e0c9b451--michae

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Polls *

Reality check

-nobody changes the game other than the owners 

-5 votes don’t make a poll, a few hundred votes would make a difference taken into account we’re talking about humans and not bots

-you, me and everyone else can only suggest a better direction of current development and hope someone takes it into account

-caps lock and rainbow text formatting wont make stuff happen faster nor better, only objective, precise and short feedback will

-you can argue about it all you want but this text above stays a fact, if you really like the game and want to see it get better, get better at feedbacking

Reveal hidden contents

138f51ecfc535c43a6b77ac6e0c9b451--michae

your right ORCA1911 its time for me to stop posting ANYTHING at all