Reimplantation Costs increased by 190x ONLY

So… Earlier today i was searching for more SC BS and found this…

Reimplantation costs was increased from 5k to 950k EACH… well… thats 190x the previous value… WTF.

wish my monthly wage gets BUFFED like that!!! HAHA

At least make something about it… like… choose wich implant you want removed… not EVERY single one.

EterN

reimplant should be raised, 5k is like nothing compared to the income, but now, 950k for a full re implant is a complete ripoff, i think maybe 100k for a full reimplant is a reasonable price

At least make something about it… like… choose wich implant you want removed… not EVERY single one.

Except you can already do this. It costs 100k now to replace single implants.

i said 100k for a FULL reimplant but whatever, i doubt they will listen anyway

i said 100k for a FULL reimplant but whatever, i doubt they will listen anyway

He was talking to OP, not you. His quote was not of your post :confused: (not saying your point isn’t valid)

In most games redoing the skill tree or what ever method they use is either not possible or very expensive.

With the increased cost here its still only a single T2 mission scenario run of 10 mins to change an individual implant or a bunch if you want to redo the whole thing (which you should never have to do tbh).

If you really think this is a lot then your just complaining for the sake of complaining.

If it changes to something like 10mill credits for full re implantation then we can talk but until then stop whining.

For a good laugh, click the help (?) on the implant window.  It still shows the price of 5k and even says something like ‘don’t worry’

Personaly I got nothing against the increased cost as I very rarely even change them even though I got everything unlocked to atleast Rank 9.

BUT THE WAY THEY DO THINGS is what gets me… Hidden ninja nerfs that no one has even meantioned and the failure to listen to the community, I wonder how many players there will be online this Sunday evening compared to 2-3 weeks ago? Propably not a lot…

Game will die completely before June at this rate…

Since there is a timer showing how long since your last implant, it might be interesting to have the cost of switching go down slowly over time.

Maybe it’s dangerous (and therefore expensive) to have surgeries close together.

Ha, another major hit to progression!  No surprise here.  Roll the game back to Early March 2013, back when you could play and progress.  I’ve taken some time off (since my license expired and I will not renew it until I’m allowed to progress again) but I come to the forums to see if any positive changes have been made and I see this… NEWP!  Now you can pay more for implants!  Woo

So: 

Loyalty can no longer be grinded and they slowed the rate of loyalty gain down by 3x to 6x (depending on who’s numbers your looking at and how you go about gaining it)

Ships cost more credits and come preloaded with garbage mods.

Credit income reduced due to salvage values being trimmed by 10x.

Re-Implantation costs increased 190x.

Matchmaker corrupted to make people fight outside their tier (effectively causing less credits to be gained for most players in this battle, Look up details for yourself if you dont know why)

All these negative changes were done in 2 months time. 

You’ll get more money from me when you undo this crap and stop treating your customers like the enemy.