Regular Tasks had been incorrect for about 2 weeks now.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | On the regular tasks which you should have earn for the all available tasks shown in this section had been unaccountable for on my gaming time for at least 2 weeks now (Since after new year).

I thought it might be minor error and it will rectify the next day or so, but it has not. I also like to mention that prior to this, when my tasks completion was at 48/60, it had vanished the next day-!

This is unacceptable, and until the issue has been resolved in good faith, (Since I have been in good faith with all TOS of this game, ever since I have started playing and paid for many transactions which sum up to at least $200 <<< you can check), I may take this as a sign of fraudulent of the developers toward players, such as I.

I hope this can be easily resolve for I have done this game no wrong, and am looking forward for your proceeds. |
| What you expected to see | My rewards counter works normally, and credit compensation for what I have earned in honest game time |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | What conditions?
I have been log-in and out daily, did at least 1-3 regular tasks, and none has been accounted for-! |
| Problem details | - Regular tasks section / GS reward when you completed 60 regular tasks

• No matter how many tasks I have done for the past 2 weeks, It remains at 26/60
  • Prior to this occasion, I had 48/60, then suddenly reset the count to 0/60 without GS reward payout. |
    | Frequency of reproduction | always |
    | Time of bug |   |

On 1/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, SynopsisSnake said:

Problem details

Needed game logs and quest’s names