Region Select bugged

Me region Eu.

I’m selected.

And the server: Asia, 470 ping, Usa 250 Ping,??? Why?

I’m selected eu…

Manny time lost mach in to bad ping…

Other problem.

Me undocked and killed me to other player to loading screen.

OK no problem Undock again and killed me to guards “Bad karma” WTF??? -150 karma Why? I’m not loocking anything only died and bad karma… Not undestand…

Me region Eu.

I’m selected.

And the server: Asia, 470 ping, Usa 250 Ping,??? Why?

I’m selected eu…

Manny time lost mach in to bad ping…

My area: South Asia. Preferred server: South Asia. Total number of matches on preferred server: 2.

Welcome to the club.

If you select a server and the game can’t find you one in X minutes, it will put you in the any server queue again. 

And for Invasion, I don’t know how it works, but seems that depending on the hour, it puts you in X or Y server. In the peak hours of EU I rarely end on a US server, but on the peak hours of NA, I get US servers constantly.

Anyway, none of both cases are a bug, it happens to everyone, but that’s how it’s supposed to work according to the devs. 

If you select a server and the game can’t find you one in X minutes, it will put you in the any server queue again. 

And for Invasion, I don’t know how it works, but seems that depending on the hour, it puts you in X or Y server. In the peak hours of EU I rarely end on a US server, but on the peak hours of NA, I get US servers constantly.

I consider it bugged, because I don’t have long queue times (they average at around 2 to 3 minutes in T3), and I don’t get matches in my server even when I play during peak hours.

I consider it bugged, because I don’t have long queue times (they average at around 2 to 3 minutes in T3), and I don’t get matches in my server even when I play during peak hours.

I’m going to ask but I feel that the answer will be working as intended.