Reduce monocrystal cost for all items

Monocrystals are by far the rarest resource in the game, aside from event-exclusives. I can’t afford to spend 60 monos on one single weapon. And I’m pretty sure that many other players can’t either. Mk5 upgrades are pointless and wasteful and crafting items leaves you broke in terms of resources.

You have two options here to resolve this issue;

1. Reduce the monocrystal costs for all items by at least 50-75%.

2. Allow players to get gaurunteed monocrystal income consistently. (no xxxx daily or max rank missions)

Make it happen.

+99999999999999999 to this, waiting a month to get a weapon upgrade that add 20points (sometime even less) more dmg is ridiculous… I can’t believe that after all these years it as remain the same  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

And same thing for ships parts… anyway only 2 way to go like u said:

• more mono’s

-or reduce the needed amount of it

It would be decent if the mono costs were 50% of current costs…

Also i don’t like the mission for 4 monos a day that needs you to play scl. Because that makes you basicly depend on at least 4 other guy and the annoying rule that you can’t leave league team during ongoing tournaments.

22 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Also i don’t like the mission for 4 monos a day that needs you to play scl. Because that makes you basicly depend on at least 4 other guy and the annoying rule that you can’t leave league team during ongoing tournaments.

And it also makes Leagued a joke since maybe 10 to 20% of the teams wants to play competitively and the remaining teams just get farmed and hope they get their 25pts… (Which ends in what we see that decent teams get onto the top when they play often enough since they just get against bad/mono farmers teams quite often)

All in all Leagues sucks in what it is atm.

Increase mk5 weapons bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tbU3zdAgiX8?start=3&end=12&version=3

They aren’t going to reduce monocrystal cost and I don’t agree that they should. I want to enjoy this game for a long time and the monocrystal cost and game should be consistent with new content aka ships that you build with mono.

4 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

They aren’t going to reduce monocrystal cost and I don’t agree that they should. I want to enjoy this game for a long time and the monocrystal cost and game should be consistent with new content aka ships that you build with mono.

This? Makes no sense??? Explain???

Thilith r15 costs 25 monos, tharkt r15 80… ill just leave this here.

On 6/24/2017 at 9:30 AM, John161 said:

And it also makes Leagued a joke since maybe 10 to 20% of the teams wants to play competitively and the remaining teams just get farmed and hope they get their 25pts… (Which ends in what we see that decent teams get onto the top when they play often enough since they just get against bad/mono farmers teams quite often)

All in all Leagues sucks in what it is atm.

It’s 15 points instead of 25.

But really the mono requirements for crafting are insane

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But really the mono requirements for crafting are insane

Wait, until you realize what will you need to get the rest of orange Mark 5 stuff for all existing items in the game!

14 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Wait, until you realize what will you need to get the rest of orange Mark 5 stuff for all existing items in the game!

Why would you need that?

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

It’s 15 points instead of 25.

w/e 15/25 there is no real difference, both so low that you don’t have to play seriously and it just encourages the stupid jump to a beacon and get one drone tactic you see way to often,