Recent MM Imbalance

Ok, we all knew that these past couple updates were supposed to give us a much better MM. I don’t know about you folks, but I myself fail to see how it was made anything better. If anything, it only got worse. While in the past, combat was rather blah, now it’s just plain frustrating. I spend more time respawning than I do flying. Makes it agravating when you’re trying to up your gear so that you have a better time in open space or in PVE missions. When I see that ship stats are adjusted to rank 17, but I get one shotted as soon as I come onto the map, that doesn’t tell me that anything was fixed, only made worse.

I don’t see any difference than before in MM

MM is still the same perhaps bit less low-rank ships than before in max R (that is good).

You do know that flying in straight line = easy target for enemy-opponents?

I also don’t think that we have a weapon in the game that can one-shot you. Perhaps Ascended in LRF can do it.

Rest are using that auto-aiming drone from the project LRF, but that need at least two shots.

Hmm, Photon emitter from dessy should be able to one shot you but that is nerfed so much that barely do any damage.

Good is also that I didn’t encounter any Tai’kin with Crystal inhibitor that can one shot you since last update.

Oh, now I remember it is possible that you encounter BOTs at start of PvP game that can 100% hit you with those ions.

That is very bad for PvP especially because PvP = Player vs Player   and   NOT   Players + bots vs players + bots.

10 hours ago, Major_Wreckage said:

Ok, we all knew that these past couple updates were supposed to give us a much better MM. I don’t know about you folks, but I myself fail to see how it was made anything better. If anything, it only got worse. While in the past, combat was rather blah, now it’s just plain frustrating. I spend more time respawning than I do flying. Makes it agravating when you’re trying to up your gear so that you have a better time in open space or in PVE missions. When I see that ship stats are adjusted to rank 17, but I get one shotted as soon as I come onto the map, that doesn’t tell me that anything was fixed, only made worse.

Emergency barrier is your friend. Also - don’t use any modules after respawn as it cancels your 10s invulnerability (you can shoot, though).