Reaper- "Bastion Shield"

8 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Hey!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Now it’s probably a great time to look back to Reaper’s Bastion Shield and see how it’s holding up. If it is not in conflict with recent Frigates rework, we will consider a buff for this module

Buff in strength, duration and range would be nice. Shield should at least be active for 8-10 seconds.

Range should be around 750-900 meters and capacity should be around 25k-30k, with no resistances. Recharge time should be around 24-30 seconds.

I still need 19 pieces for it and I am farming this module for around a month and a half.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Buff in strength, duration and range would be nice. Shield should at least be active for 8-10 seconds.

Range should be around 750-900 meters and capacity should be around 25k-30k, with no resistances. Recharge time should be around 24-30 seconds.

I still need 19 pieces for it and I am farming this module for around a month and a half.

Good idea Koromac, thanks for the support.

2 hours ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

If I think what Cinnamon is thinking the Bastion will get a team-based rework. Higher cap and size for sure.

Yes that would be most welcome! Reaper has this unique game play to offer: support your team as a guard and occasionally harpoon an enemy with your unique main gun and pull him out of his cover towards you. Also, the extra damage of its unique Tractor beam active module to very large ships like destroyers is a feasible tool on the battlefield.