Real Iridium

Take a gander thustly:

post-242418-0-95749800-1429235599.jpg

We have been lied to…

no no dey have it all wrong. it’s really green and leafy. ya 

Iridium is really heavy as well.

May as well just use osmium in our ships, you know, to conserve weight!

Iridium is really heavy as well.

May as well just use osmium in our ships, you know, to conserve weight!

or Hydrogen Helium!

Or we could just use uranium! If our ships get hit with anything a nice large explosion will ensue~~

Or we could just use uranium! If our ships get hit with anything a nice large explosion will ensue~~

Sharp shards of dense material flying everywhere burning when it contacts oxygen…

Thats how depleted uranium shells work.

What what useful gas are humans usually found around and need to have to survive? Oxygen! X3

What what useful gas are humans usually found around and need to have to survive? Oxygen! X3

Depleted uranium shells were great for killing people inside of tanks.

Iridium is highly heat resistant and amazingly dense, which would probably make for some pretty rad armor (if it weren’t so darned heavy).

It’s also one of the rarest metals on Earth, which seems to be reflected in the fact that it’s bloody impossible to get a lot of it in game without saving for forever.

Also apparently it makes a lot of colourful salts? I tried googling to find pictures, but my google xxxx is weak and I’m too lazy.

I don’t care if it looks different - I just need 10 000 of it.

Iridium is highly heat resistant and amazingly dense, which would probably make for some pretty rad armor (if it weren’t so darned heavy).

It’s also one of the rarest metals on Earth, which seems to be reflected in the fact that it’s bloody impossible to get a lot of it in game without saving for forever.

Also apparently it makes a lot of colourful salts? I tried googling to find pictures, but my google xxxx is weak and I’m too lazy.

Uranium byproducts were made into orange dyes, for plates and stuff in the 60s. (the only time where it was cool to have fluorescent orange plates)