Rare BUGS (The Captain Spawning again After Killed)

About this sh*t Rare Bugs…damd im very happy win in 1 v 1 Kill my T4 Friend After Trouble Lose

“What The Captain Spawning Again??!?!?!” and my friend confused about this and he’s win

i was kill the Kris with Ricasso and he’s spawning Piraty Ship (- = -)

Just 1 v 1 Battle

post-242182-0-77843300-1380114486.jpg

and more

post-242182-0-24551000-1380114522.jpg

Please GM…Fix this BUGS if you don’t trust about this post…you can tell this tragedy to ZEus

from vcomplete100

6 Min Battle and damd he’s spawning

Your screenshots show him in the same ship both times. No logs either.

Personally I’ve never seen this bug. The only way I know to get your captain in another ship is by interrupting your connection so someone else on your team becomes captain. Doing it on purpose is probably bannable.

Well then. Congratulations you found the bug of the century. In all my days of playing this game, this is a FIRST. 

But you are fighting a [Corp] member. thus, you shouldn’t be surprised, just focus on killing in general and you should win! 

Your screenshots show him in the same ship both times. Never seen the bug either.

The only way I know to get your captain in another ship is by interrupt your connection so someone else on your team becomes captain. Doing it on purpose is probably bannable.

Its is a SERIOUS bannable offense 

what the HELL…IM VERY HAPPY!!! I WAS KILL THE CPT AFTER TROUBLE LOSING A BATTLE

I was kill his Kris but he’s spawning Piratey Ship class RECON

NO CUT CONNECTION or DC From the Games just fly and make him downed

After you’ve calmed down, find the logs for that battle and post it in the bug reports section. :wink:

huh…i wanna take a bath…wanna more info…tell to my friend ZEus

And please, start recording your matches, I have a personal back log of all my matches I fly, and delete the boring or losing matches. Though, I have to turn everything on Low settings as my PC cannot handle recording and triple monitor gaming at the same time for some reason. 

Please make a detailed bug report [here](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/87-leveling-balance-and-market/).