Rank 6 implants are bugged - speed of projectiles does not count!

Rank 6 implants are bugged, I am not sure if all 3, but I know that Rank 6 Jericho implant needs to get look at.

Despite proper statistics shown for the weapon, I know that the weapon Thar’Ga’tok is actually firing at normal speed, not counting on the rank 6 Jericho implant for speed.

How do I know this? Just by playing and using weapons on my ships. This bug could also be connected to Crew slots instead. Statistics are not reset.

You can help yourself with this Guide: (Check all Rank 6 implants, if they apply in the game)

Give me please screenshots with examples of bugs of implants

On 4/21/2017 at 7:42 AM, Skula1975 said:

Give me please screenshots with examples of bugs of implants

2ngr761.png

Check all Rank 6 implants. Ignore rank 2 implants.

However, the one I am talking about, is at the bottom, Rank 6 Jericho implant.

• Empire; rank 6: Alpha-inhibitor “Gladius”  (may be bugged/unknown, or a bug may be connected to Crew slots)

Main weapon damage increased by  7%.  (not sure, if main weapon damage is correctly applied, or a bug may be connected to Crew slots)

- Federation; rank 6: Alpha-inhibitor “Ox”  (may be bugged/unknown, or a bug may be connected to Crew slots)

Increases critical damage by  30%.  (not sure, if critical damage is correctly applied)

- Jericho; rank 6: Alpha-inhibitor “WPN-FS2”  (may be bugged - switching Crew Alpha to another slot does not change the statistics)

Improves main weapon parameters:

kinetic projectile speed increased by  30% ,

EM projectile speed increased by  30% , (either the effect is already applied, or the effect is still applied, even when Crew slot ‘Alpha’ isn’t selected) 

maximum thermal weapon beam temperature increased by  10%.

Summary:

This issue could also be connected to Crew slots directly and not to the Implants themselves.

An example. When I had Alpha crew selected, the stats remained the same, even when I switched it to another Crew slot.

So, the effect is still there I am not sure, why it does not reset itself.

Logs:

[2017.04.24 01.26.41.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14054)

Video:

If you got any more questions, let me know. I think that something is still wrong.

Unable to reproduce. Try repeat after the next update.

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

Unable to reproduce. Try repeat after the next update.

Mr. Skula1975,

I hope that you have someone, who is helping you translate from English to Russian. Probably not, though.

I posted everything here, including a video. I thought it was enough.

(S)Targem should hire additional staff, that’s for sure.

I will ask my Russian buddies, to translate English bug reports to Russian ones, so that it will be clear to you, if you don’t mind, that is.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

I hope that you have someone, who is helping you translate from English to Russian. Probably not, though.

Well, if I can’t understand English text there are lot of peoples who can help me, no problems

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

I posted everything here, including a video. I thought it was enough.

I saw it. Also, I tried repeat issue in SC workversion. But … I can’t do it, issue didn’t repeating.

Most probably, bug already fixed. So I ask you repeat it after next update.

Okay, good to know.   ![:00111:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00111.png “:00111:”)

I will then wait for the next update.

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) Tested Eclipse: 8,654 m/s (w/booster circuit and accel coil) 10,378 m/s (w/booster circuit, accel coil and R6-3). The target was 4 km away.

I chose 4km, because It will take a projectile 0.385 secs to travel the distance w/booster, accel and R6-3 (10,378 m/s). At 2.6 RPM, the second shot should fire at 0.385 secs, exactly when the first shot hits.

However, that is not the case. The second shot is fired, before the first shot hits, in both cases regardless of whether the implant is equipped or not.

This seems to indicate a speed of 8,654 m/s, where the 2nd shot will be fired 0.075 secs (75 ms) before the first shot hits the target at 0.46 secs (8,654 m/s).

The log files do not contain a timestamp/event for when you fire the projectile. A video would need to be recorded for frame by frame analysis. Alternatively, create a test case and add projectile launch timestamp log message.

People are saying that speed of projectiles do not work. I agree with them. Statistics are right,  but when it comes to projectile speed in a game, they seem not to be affected.

More testing is required, just to be sure, to 100% confirm this bug.

About WPN-FS2 aka Implant R6-3^ I don’t see a bug

Implant

1aafbd3bb54baf8579d2bf8a8557.png

w/o implant

91620e81be091ea0dcfc1b2d5521.png

with implant

8c76afe3b3d294d3d783f5e26605.png

It wasn’t just projectile speed. In the video he posted crit bonus did not go up the 30% it was supposed to when he had it slotted in beta crew also. Seems beta crew is the one that is bugged.

15 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

About WPN-FS2 aka Implant R6-3^ I don’t see a bug

Reveal hidden contents

Implant

1aafbd3bb54baf8579d2bf8a8557.png

w/o implant

91620e81be091ea0dcfc1b2d5521.png

with implant

8c76afe3b3d294d3d783f5e26605.png

I am not saying that it’s statistically not working.

I am saying, that it might not be working correctly during battle, whenever it’s applied.

4 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

It wasn’t just projectile speed. In the video he posted crit bonus did not go up the 30% it was supposed to when he had it slotted in beta crew also. Seems beta crew is the one that is bugged.

Beta Crew is bugged? Could be something with the Crew slots, then. In any case, what really matters is the bar selected, not the slot.

Beta, marked with 1st upper bar will affect it.

Yes, ‘Bravo’ is bugged