Rank 14 destroyers are here! (?)

So, today, I was trying to get my missions done for A. Gage for the container things, and I came to a slight issue, I was not winning any battles, because my team, a team of what, 6 players not including me, could not win, and I couldnt even fly in a straight line because people in my house are streaming… uhh… things, so to say, and I cant stop them, without breaking down a wall to get to them. Anyway, so in my journey to find a match that hadn’t already been lost by the time I loaded in, MATCHMAKINGEVERYBODY, I encountered something… peculiar so to speak. Remember Miss Summer, the possible revenant galactic terrorist? Remember her tattoo? Yea, the ‘Mark Of The Damned’ which her agents in battles were identified by, that tattoo symbol icon thing. I, and many others on my team, saw the symbols appearing all over, but only for 1 battle. We of course, eliminated the agents, ignoring the objective, because, when something special comes to battle, everyone wants to do the something special, instead of win. Anyway, the agents, if you killed enough of them, granted you a set of primary weapons called the Flux Phasor, the Mass Driver, and the Phase Suppressor. Now, I presume, with more plot development in store for Star Conflict, Miss Summer is back, with more agents. I think the agents in my battle were a mistake, a bug that showed them when they weren’t supposed to be out yet. Now, why haven’t we gotten an update for this? Maybe we have, they just haven’t granted us the missions, or unlocked the ships yet, we had an update not too long ago. I presume that when destroyers are accessible, the broker will have more missions for us, that will get us Beryllium and Rubidium, another item already found in the game, such as beryllium was already found  in open space, but only on missions to pick up the ‘burnt asteroid’/‘Unidentified Mineral’ things. I presume the third destroyer crafting element will be Red, because RGB, or in this case, BGR, and it would look good in contrast to the others. So, the missions, according to my leap to conclusions, will be brought to us by The Broker, to destroyer more of summers agents in battles and open space, and we will be rewarded with red Rubidium slabs, or red Rubidium Ore/Impure Rubidium, which will likely be the same texture as Neodium and Beryllium, but red this time.

One other thing, we can expect them to be here soon, not now, as can be inferred by the title.

nope

nope

nope as in nope what

i complete A. Gage missions from PVE

Well, there haven’t been many ninja-patches lately. So if this is indeed foreshadowing a new event, then the bug would have occurred server side I assume.

Server got a brain xxxx, simple as that

nope as in nope what

i just read the title and answered…

R14’s are not here yet but they will be soon. Just wait a little longer! ;3

Also these agents may have simply been an anomaly. They are irrelevant to the Gage missions.

The servers have been rather wonky as of late so that may have been it.

Eyyyyy this was my 4,000th post!! X3

A guy in the english chat said he had seen a new r14 destroyer on a testing server match. Specs. would indicate like 500k survivability, and the name Cronum, or the like.

A guy in the english chat said he had seen a new r14 destroyer on a testing server match. 

I can guarantee he has not seen it on test servers, feel free to report him for spreading false information.

Name may or may not be that, it is possible devs mentioned the names in one of their posts somewhere.

A guy in the english chat said he had seen a new r14 destroyer on a testing server match. Specs. would indicate like 500k survivability, and the name Cronum, or the like.

I can’t confirm it. When we’re testing new ships, we’re usually using another models and names.

Anyone who says that they’ve seen one and is spreading information is either 1) Spreading misinformation and needs a ban, or 2) Is breaking their NDA and gets fired and banned. No information has been made public yet, aside from some models.

feel free to report him for spreading false information.

No - I have no xxxx-like sentiments to go that far -  :01111:  - I do not remember the name anyways.

Freedom of speech - speculations can be the salt in the bouillon at times - keep interest high !

I mean - the SC devs and game designers keep all that very tightly close …

Lol free speech means nothing if there is an NDA in place.

Also in this case if they did not specifically say that it was speculation then they are spreading false information as if it is true.

Though I do see what you mean. Xp

Lol free speech means nothing if there is an NDA in place.

Also in this case if they did not specifically say that it was speculation then they are spreading false information as if it is true.

Yeah - right you are - wise Fox

free speech means nothing if there is an NDA in place.

That’s right. And very important.

feel free to report him for spreading false information.

Best approach

Reporting someone who think that he thougth seeing something new? Sorry that’s BS!

Reporting someone who think that he thougth seeing something new? Sorry that’s BS!

sorry but how does one get to think that he saw something on a test server, it is not like anybody can connect to them.

sorry but how does one get to think that he saw something on a test server, it is not like anybody can connect to them.

1. Not everyone notice those things.

2. Not everyone go to the forum report it.

3. Not everyone play even the test server(How you even do? I don’t know anything about how to play it).