Rank 12 Jericho Command Lance S

I have not given up on Jericho command fighters!

On this configuration, instead of trying to fill in the holes, I let the holes be whatever they are and buffed the strengths. It’s straightforward; nothing weird or stretched.

I never have had the Lance S alive in skirmish for more than 2 minutes. I also haven’t taken this particular setup into skirmish yet.

Let’s discuss the Lance S if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TB_wAb5S0

I have few questions:

• Why collision compensator instead of strafe?
  • Why buffing hull’s EM resists instead of kinetic?
  • Why using shield resist module when that LRF is cooling down weapons?

I’d put on it:

• 2x Strafe
  • 2x pulse discharger + leak something
  • EM resist + energy capacitor
  • passive armor
  • horizon
  • Phaser with fast ammo
  • command’s missile
  • speed, dmg, shield aura, shield heal

I have few questions:

• Why collision compensator instead of strafe?
  • Why buffing hull’s EM resists instead of kinetic?
  • Why using shield resist module when that LRF is cooling down weapons?

I’d put on it:

• 2x Strafe
  • passive armor
  • horizon
  • Phaser with fast ammo
  • command’s missile

Hello Null or Tillowaty.

The one that might appear to be CC is a shared cooler. The command phaser is 7/2 without it and 10.3/2 with it.

I went with buffing the strengths instead of filling in the holes. Kinetic is the hole on the hull. EM is the strength on the hull. I do get into some whirlwinds of EM damage often, and EM is the hole in the shield. The holes aren’t as bad as the ship stats say because Aegis and Coating Polarizer are buffing all that too. And there’s the diffusion shield. I was able to take some EM hits from the Ice Belt boss set up like this.

I did hit multiphase resist that time when the LRF decided to forget me, tilt, and start shooting someone else. It’s one of those things I didn’t catch quick enough. I was setting up for more face-to-face fighting which didn’t happen due to a nearby ally bot. I think a human player would have stayed aimed at me.

I do have a purple passive armor that is always screaming at me to put it on something. I tend to have trouble surviving with it on a ship, but I sure do want to switch to that kind of an energy buff. Buffing energy there changes the entire puzzle for sure. 42.9% energy regen increase is awesome. I’ll set it up like your strafer, damage buff, passive armor configuration and make a video.

I do take the command missle into pvp’s. I take the kinetic guided into pve’s and bot battles.

Much of what has been happening with this Lance S is based on good times I had with the Katana S. I am having to contort away from what I had going on with Katana S with this being the first ship I put that command phaser main weapon on.

I’d put on it:

• 2x Strafe
  • passive armor
  • horizon
  • Phaser with fast ammo
  • command’s missile

Excellent. I’ll put Aegis on 2 and get more ninja with the Valkyrie module on 1. I’m out of practice with Valkyrie and Graviscanner. I haven’t had Valkyrie on in months and Graviscanner since 2013.

I might go back to 1 shared cooler and use strafe implant.

This battle was too easy, but it’s a quick tour test. I didn’t even need diffusion shield in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLuL-dNV7k