random team vs. random team - it's a miracle!

First time in my whole matchmaking career! I have witnessed a miracle!

Perfect synergy with the team. No communication, just pings.

So, it’s possible in 0,001%. Myth confirmed, plausible or false?

What was your best random experience?

If you got one, post it here!

v8cthf.jpg

What was your best random experience?

If you got one, post it here!

I don’t call that a random team… You got two owls in there

Nice scores though!

When you’re not on the 0 efficiency team Matchmaking doesn’t feel that bad huh?

Pretty much anyone flying solo can experience random vs random on a daily basis. Just ask Kostyan.

Wonder how the other team feels about that one…  they are all like… well… MM screwed us again.

Well, i talked to two of them about it. 

They had two players camping at base, and the three others trying to do something but well, 3 against 5, what can you do.

They were indeed raging against the MM

You see: Wonders of teamwork

I see: Failures of MM

This was my best random experience :wink:

best_randoms_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Lookit dat mixed Tier mess!

This was my best random experience :wink:

best_randoms_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

> ESB squad plus ESB solo

> random

I’m sure that must have been a joy on the other team.

v8cthf.jpg

I see a team that got absolutely no kills or assists, which naturally makes me think that they got screwed over something awful by the MM. Probably had 2 bot-farmers. Yeah, so much for a fair match.

And Gizmo, you can’t be serious…

ESB, OWL, and WPK together against R4GE? I care not if it’s poor form; I would have disconnected instantly and saved myself the trouble were I on the other team.

I see a team that got absolutely no kills or assists, which naturally makes me think that they got screwed over something awful by the MM. Probably had 2 bot-farmers. Yeah, so much for a fair match.

dYKXFKG.jpg

extra props for noticing a 3x T3 ships on my side :smiley:

terror pls tell me you were not the captain :smiley:

extra props for noticing a 3x T3 ships on my side :smiley:

Good lord, terror got zero points.

terror pls tell me you were not the captain :smiley:

It looks that way, doesn’t it?.. Although… being him, I’d fully expect him to do something that dumb every now and then.

He was not the captain. Cap was in a guard, but i can’t remember was it Tormentor or Inquisitor now.
Oh and Nigrim dude, in sigurderp, he had 3x Lightweights in his hull, flying 300x something m/s like a boss SolderF in his Reaper dumb brick

He was not the captain. Cap was in a guard, but i can’t remember was it Tormentor or Inquisitor now.

Oh and Nigrim dude, in sigurderp, he had 3x Lightweights in his hull, flying 300x something m/s like a boss SolderF in his Reaper dumb brick

If it’s the TUF guy, that’s a Tor (icon is EXACTLY the same as a Crus, after 2 years).

So, idiots on both sides of the team, Kostyan racking up all the kills. Nothing new there, just MM being MM.

I got my first time less than a week ago. Unfortunately i don’t have the habit of taking pictures of the scoreboard. But like you, the team fought like 1 guy and we lost no ship, steamrolling the other team as if they were mere bots in PVE. Only had this once though, it’s very rare indeed.

So, idiots on both sides of the team, Kostyan racking up all the kills. Nothing new there, just MM being MM.

And Terror being Terror, don’t forget that.

And Terror being Terror, don’t forget that.

So far Terror gave me more trouble in games than half of the top 20 list :smiley:

(Especially that almost every time i face Terror it is a damn RU server :slight_smile:

So far Terror gave me more trouble in games than half of the top 20 list :smiley:

(Especially that almost every time i face Terror it is a damn RU server :slight_smile:

I know he’s a good player, I just like… to be me.

I know he’s a good player, I just like… to be me.

so far you are trying to be me…