Random pew pew pew by Tillowaty

care to post a screen shot of your build for that command ? I like rails alot and I have been thinking about fitting it on a command recently…

care to post a screen shot of your build for that command ? I like rails alot and I have been thinking about fitting it on a command recently…

There you go 

o1cszSZ.jpg

Interesting, 3 heatsink and 2 cooling module, havent tried that yet, will give it a try. Thx !

That fit is ridiculous, tillo.

The Lightweight hull is the only think I dislike there. The speed it provides is meaningless, and considering you have a xxxx rotation, you don’t need the speed. I’d rather put kin/thermal resist. That with the insane 45 to all resistances from the command module you’re good to go.

I like the build. As they said, if it looks stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.

Anyway with rails I still prefer critic builds instead of RoF due to overheating issues. Shared coolers are good, but if you have anything close you will die no matter what. 60 rotation is almost what I have in my frigates…

But as a support ship in a squad is very good.

@resi, with tier 5 commands, thanks to the rank 13 empire implant and the tier 5 diffusion shield, standard tank is meaningless. Your tank is the diffusion shield. I have survived an attrition war vs inquisitors S with the Excalibur, no problem.

@resi, with tier 5 commands, thanks to the rank 13 empire implant and the tier 5 diffusion shield, standard tank is meaningless. Your tank is the diffusion shield. I have survived an attrition war vs inquisitors S with the Excalibur, no problem.

But that doesn’t mean you should sacrifice hull to get some crappy speed. In fact a second passive armor would be way better than a Light Hull. Honestly anything would be batter than a Light Hull though.

Da Boss!

Man, you and your music…

What now? aboy my music

U are mauling so awesome. Videos are all awesome. But no ceptor gameplay? SC without ceptors? I cant stand a minute playing this game without my covop and cloakers. Btw when u charge-shot with ur EMP weap does it hit with 100% crit prob like in ur lrf video?

What mauler? 

XM4njz8.gif

Ur t5 jericho premium bad@$$ long range ship with guided torpedo is that enough for u? õ.Õ

oh that video from 6months ago  :006j:

good old times :012j:

Tillo, did you like my rating, when you logged in today?

huehuehuehue

Tillo, did you like my rating, when you logged in today?

huehuehuehue

Indeed, I did.

1luVEuY.jpg

Challenge_accepted.png

Who fell off the chart though? I was 9th when logged off.

Who fell off the chart though? I was 9th when logged off.

dont know but Agressor lost 1st place

btw TRex gonna kill you!

lgFv9gL.gif

Indeed, I did.

1luVEuY.jpg

heuhuehue

TAmMaLj.jpg

oh it’s on!

YyNe6SR.gif

FboA5Is.jpg