Random pew pew pew by Tillowaty

That’s why:

Wahhh, how big are those monitors? :what:  I use Nvidia shadow play and it’s perfect, just manual record by Alt+F9, my videos seems fine with no desync issues :stuck_out_tongue:

Wahhh, how big are those monitors? :what:  I use Nvidia shadow play and it’s perfect, just manual record by Alt+F9, my videos seems fine with no desync issues :stuck_out_tongue:

19" 23" 46"

Alt + F10 to save video from shadow mode 

Why is everyone rich and has more than 1 monitor?

Because you get a new 19" for € 50. I can sell you some used ones if you need. xD

Why do we always get RU server when we fight ESB lol, would be nice to get US server once in a while :kamikadze:

Dammit tillo and that audio.

Dammit tillo and that audio.

I know!  :angry:

So I think after ~24h of shadow record it become unstable  :learn:

I know!  :angry:

I’ve found that the audio desych only happens when you record in auto mode. In manual mode it doesn’t happen.

But it is a pain just manually recording all the games, and then erasing all the bad games…

I’ve found that the audio desych only happens when you record in auto mode. In manual mode it doesn’t happen.

But it is a pain just manually recording all the games, and then erasing all the bad games…

That’s what I do… manual record, Alt+F9 is default for manual start/stop, otherwise it’s going to cost my ssd lifespan by recording all the time at 60fps/1080p.

Maybe try with MSI Afterburner, have yet to experience a desync with that. Also it can buffer the prerecording to RAM instead of wearing down your HDD like ShadowPlay does (or at least used to, haven’t kept up on that).

i still get a bit of audio de-sync sometimes in manual mode half way through the clip, weird

Hey Tillo, does the reverse thruster worker on Jerry LRFs whilst using the guided torp?

hehe, love to see that happen…

Hey Tillo, does the reverse thruster worker on Jerry LRFs whilst using the guided torp?

hehe, love to see that happen…

:crazy: YES :crazy:

I knew i saw that dog somewhere!
0aFpGJM.gif

I knew i saw that dog somewhere!

0aFpGJM.gif

hahahahaha

Why I’m still doin them?  :fed013:

The first is not available to me (Germany)?

I need to craft some orange railguns…