Random likes automatically assigned

From time to time after a battle, it randomly assigns the like I can give to any ally or enemy to a random ally (even an ally which isn’t visible without scrolling the list of allies/enemies).

Perhaps it occurs, because I have pressed the mouse-courser while the end-game screens appears and the position matches a like-button.

______

¯¯¯¯¯¯

Some may call this a non-issue, but I think the game shouldn’t issue player-commands on something that can’t be changed thereafter, even if it is just a like button.

(( I have no clue what this even does, except giving unreliable feedback to allies which still watch the score-screen after you finished looting - and which scroll down to their name

Does it give me an affection with this player so that I meet him more often? ))

Thanks, but it’ll be very useful if you do it this way 

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Same here. Also seen already given likes to be taken back and given to someone else.

+1 also how its possible someone can change like to other pilots after voting ?

It is very tricky bug. Anybody haven’t caught it and didn’t write us conditions for repeat

It is very tricky bug. Anybody haven’t caught it and didn’t write us conditions for repeat

I think setting a delay of like 0.5s after the loot screen where you can’t like anyone would solve the problem. I would try to repeat the bug when you wouldn’t give me any patch more reasons not to play this game

Same problem. I have no way to reproduce the bug right now though :confused: If I find one I’ll say.

Same problem. I have no way to reproduce the bug right now though :confused: If I find one I’ll say.

PvE :stuck_out_tongue:

It probably occurs if you click in between the previous screen and the score screen loading…I also often find I’ve given a thumbs up to some random person (more often they are at the very bottom) either ally or enemy. A couple of times it let me like someone else, not sure if clicking it lots did anything.