Random in-game crashes in missions and open space.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | The problem is that the game randomly crashes. No warnings, just freezes then dies. |
| What you expected to see | I expected to keep playing. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | All. It happens most in Open Space, Team Skirmishes, and PVP. However, it’s starting to affect PvE. |
| Problem details | Can’t think of anything else to add. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Not even distance from server. It happens with servers in EU, RUS, and my hometown of Dallas. |
| Frequency of reproduction | frequent |
| Time of bug | All Hours |

[SC Bug Report.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18850)

I’m adding an additional set of logs you may be interested in. This should show the price of trust map. Why this is important is because it allowed me to play it the first time, and then crashed on the second and following times. This log should be the one that shows the good run and the first bad run.

[2019.09.23 23.31.22.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18856)

Accepted as SC-112160

TY

I am having no love with the map Monolith. Every time I go in, I crash. Here is the latest crash info. I really do like this game and I want to put money into it, but right now I really can’t play the majority of it due to crashing. I hope you all find a fix soon.

[2019.09.29 09.04.44.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18876)

Something interested I’ve noticed. It may help, it may not. When I start the game from the appindicator applet, it crashes steam, sometimes. It doesn’t do that if I press the play button from the Library. Just thought you might like to know.

Sorry if this is too bold of me, but something you may want to check out. There are pauses on the servers when someone comes in. If you are using VIrtual Machines, consider the possibility that your physical Ethernet ports may be getting overloaded. It’s hard to detect on the VM or server itself due to the virtualization, but it would definitely show on the Client’s side. It would also show on an external networking monitoring devices as a sharp decrease in network activity below 90% of max bandwidth. Just something to check out.

Look folks, the issue is actually getting worse. Even after checking my file system and verifying my installation, it’s still getting worse. If it gets much worse, I won’t be able to play it at all.

Ok, was playing Monolith today, and something happened. Near the end, my graphics did something funky, and it allowed me to stay in longer than I had previously. Attaching screenshot and logs of the game.

1944883655_Screenshotfrom2019-10-0911-59-40.png.eac1988dd9023377c7102fe1b518e99b.jpg

[2019.10.09 11.5.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18901)[2019.10.09 11.58.52.910.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18902)

I just wanted to let you know, whatever you did seems to have worked, mostly. Also, I’ve been using a script that opens up the working ports in my firewall and router. That seems to help in some maps. Though the crashing isn’t all gone, they do seem to be mostly gone. Thank you.