Random bugs I saw in invasion

Jumping over the gate 

doesn’t need logs

XjX4xcU.jpg

Un-lootable container

orkLEQU.jpg

This isn’t really a bug but it is common now, please fix this. Can be over 80% too.

ryvbx4J.jpg

Please be kind and use these guidelines to create a bug report

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

From your post it is very hard understand what the bug actually is, where and when it happens and so forth.

I think what he’s trying to say is that A) People can jump while they’re over the gate, not actually *in* it.

B) Some containers spawn and they cannot be looted.

C) …I have no idea. It’s not even Invasion.

I think it’s something about the jump radius for the new gates being too large (yes, you too can describe your bugs in a more detailed fashion!)

Then daily mission containers showing up for everybody, not just the people who can loot them (yes, you too can tell others about bugs using more than two words!)

Then huge packet loss from time to time (yes, you too can actually try to describe what is wrong!)

Problem with this bug report:

No logs on the first bug, dense description. May or may not be a bug.

Second bug report using the same thread, no logs, dense description. Might not even be a bug.

Third bug report using the same thread (!), no game logs or connection tester logs, and literally no description at all on the third bug. Also described as not “really a bug” in the report.

Please create a correct bug report for each bug.