Raider Range Network Failure

Hello,

i Playd your Game in Raider Range and get kicked Network Failure. I lost all my Progress i earned 3000 Karma Points and a lot EXP.

Is there a way that i get 

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Raiders Range

I Build all 7 Turrest there and get a Network Failure after Hours. I lost around 3000 Karma Points and a lot EXP.

Is There a way that i can get that Back that? I mean that Game is Grindy enough even without loosing in that way EXP and Karma Points and i even done a Quest there (Kill 15 Ships).

Greetz

EinarNordwin |
| What you expected to see | Network failure |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I dont know sometimes im afk without any Problem. And then i get a Network Failure. |
| Problem details | Raiders Range

I Build all 7 Turrest there and get a Network Failure after Hours. I lost around 3000 Karma Points and a lot EXP.

Is There a way that i can get that Back that? I mean that Game is Grindy enough even without loosing in that way EXP and Karma Points and i even done a Quest there (Kill 15 Ships).

Greetz

EinarNordwin |
| Frequency of reproduction | sometimes |
| Time of bug | i think gmt+1 12:30? |

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20019)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20020)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20021)

I suggest there to be an autosave and a “return to OS” prompt after restart game from a “network error”. Even if it autosaves the progress and you get you experience/credits/cargo loot when dropping out.

21 hours ago, EinarNordwin said:

i Playd your Game in Raider Range and get kicked Network Failure. I lost all my Progress i earned 3000 Karma Points and a lot EXP.

Is there a way that i get

If issue repeated yet, please, attach newest logs