Race for Sirius is coming to an end! (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [The final days of Race for Sirius](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31759-race-for-sirius-is-coming-to-an-end/)

6a082f91ec66e4fb18869c5d5641.jpg

Wait, yet an other rare additional resource is required for the assembly of the Tyrant?

I really hope that we will actually get enough of this stuff in time, unlike the electrum for the Sirius.

There is enough electrum to build the Sirius for free. I will have mine this weekend.

34 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Wait, yet an other rare additional resource is required for the assembly of the Tyrant?

I really hope that we will actually get enough of this stuff in time, unlike the electrum for the Sirius.

All needed resources will be available during event missions. And for now there’ll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any lost rewards)

23 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

All needed resources will be available during event missions. And for now there’ll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any lost reward)

Alright, thanks. Will we be able to get all the resources with just a R8 destroyer? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

29 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Alright, thanks. Will we be able to get all the resources with just a R8 destroyer? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

The details about the reward will be delivered soon, when Tyrant becomes available. The best way is the same - to have at least one r8 and r11 destro

30 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Why would you want to get a Rank 8 Destroyer? Get a Rank 14, like I did! Be cool, but stay frosty!

Just look at it! People would send you dozens of messages and follow you in Open Space, just to see its firepower!   ![:bomber:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/bomber.gif “:bomber:”)

30ctawj.jpg

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Why would you want to get a Rank 8 Destroyer? Get a Rank 14, like I did! Be cool, but stay frosty!

Just look at it! People would send you dozens of messages and follow you in Open Space, just to see its firepower!   ![:bomber:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/bomber.gif “:bomber:”)

30ctawj.jpg

I was asking, because I  do only own an Archon. I usually don’t play much T4, which is why I didn’t make a R11 ship. I hope, I wont regret that decision… I really want a Tyrant and I can’t spend hundrets of euros to get it. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Many people have already made the Stabilized Structures, assuming all destroyers would use the same structures (as it was in r8 and r11).   

Will the stabilized structured used in the Sirius also be used in the Tyrant?

20 minutes ago, Krodah said:

Many people have already made the Stabilized Structures, assuming all destroyers would use the same structures (as it was in r8 and r11).   

Asking the right questions ^^

38 minutes ago, Krodah said:

According to Russian forum,  the stabilized structured used in the Siriuswill not be used in the Tyrant.

9 minutes ago, Russiandude said:

According to Russian forum,  the stabilized structured used in the Siriuswill not be used in the Tyrant.

Yes, that’s right. Electrum is needed, but the structure will be different

4 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yes, that’s right. Electrum is needed, but the struckture will be different

Great… will we get a chance to get the stuff out of them or will all be lost until Sirius be back?

I have a bad feeling about this

Why not use the same structure?Youre just needlessly overcomplicating yourselves with that,many people crafted the structures already but they wanted to build the other destroyers,not Sirius,I dont even think you told us that.

According to Russian forum ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”), the structures that already been constructed are neded only for Sirius. If you couldn’t construct Sirius for the last 4 days, structures will stay at your ‘backyard’ until Sirius will back. And there will be no compensation or a chance to get the resources back by disassembling Sirius’ constructions  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Why you didnt tell, that every r14 destroyer has different structure in the begining? You instead changed name of Stabilized structure into Sirius stabilized structure 3 days before end its production. Many players including me build it and found it is useless for them… I feel very rageous…     Please give players ability to decompose it in order to give us back the wasted resources.

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

All needed resources will be available during event missions.

I’m not to thrilled about hearing that once more a new resource/structure gets introduced, but as long as this quote is 100% correct/truthful than i’m still happy.

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

And for now there’ll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any lost rewards)

Credit where credit is due, this gets a big thumbs up from me. I remember this happening only once before, during the first summer event if i remember correctly and i loved it. Not being ‘‘forced’’ to play every single day for events is always a good thing imo, no matter what game.

I’m betting this is the result of increasing the rewards.   They wanted to give out one free destroyer, not multiples.  

20 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Why not use the same structure?Youre just needlessly overcomplicating yourselves with that,many people crafted the structures already but they wanted to build the other destroyers,not Sirius,I dont even think you told us that.

15 minutes ago, Russiandude said:

According to Russian forum ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”), the structures that already been constructed are neded only for Sirius. If you couldn’t construct Sirius for the last 4 days, structures will stay at your ‘backyard’ until Sirius will back. And there will be no compensation or a chance to get the resources back by disassembling Sirius’ constructions  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

15 minutes ago, qakinCZ said:

Why you didnt tell, that every r14 destroyer has different structure in the begining? You instead changed name of Stabilized structure into Sirius stabilized structure 3 days before end its production. Many players including me build it and found it is useless for them… I feel very rageous…     Please give players ability to decompose it in order to give us back the wasted resources.

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

I said this in a different thread already, but i think a lot of negativity on the forums could be avoided if the devs communicated clearer/be less secretive.

I myself have thankfully only crafted the Electrum itself, but why not come out with this information sooner instead of releasing it at this time, now you have several people annoyed about something that could’ve easily been avoided by being more transparant with certain information.