[R] Stats problem

7E956OE.jpg?1

There is a problem with this guy’s stats… Or else I am bad at maths or haven’t understood the stats mechanics.

How can his average kills per battle be higher than his maximum number of kills?  Also if his maximum number of kills is 10 and he has had 30 battles, then surely his total number of kills cannot exceed 300 ? But he has 700…

Apart from this it seems difficult to get 23 kills per battle in T1 and still lose 80% of his battles… I mean it’s possible but still…

I can give his name to a game authority if need be, but maybe someone just needs to explain something to me :smiley:

Defintely a 2nd account, how he did this with the A/B compared to the Maximum kills, probably a bug.

Defintely a 2nd account, how he did this with the A/B compared to the Maximum kills, probably a bug.

Maybe, and that in itself is not a problem, I also have a second account and it has way better stats than my first for obvious reasons.  However my Alt’s win/loss is somewhat better than his :smiley:

But I am more interested in the bug, and maybe this also has an effect on other people’s stats?  I have not noticed it in my own, but I was wondering.

I saw something similar with another dude but with assists instead of kills. I reported it and nothing was done but… still millanbel give me his in-game name and I’ll forward it.

Custom battles counts toward total battles achievement, maybe here too as bug?