[R] Shrapnel Shooting Bug

— Date: 2014-05-30 (Fri May 2014) Malay Peninsula Standard Time UTC+08:00

14:13:39.576 CMBT   | 

14:13:39.576 CMBT   | ======= Connect to game session 6229576 =======

14:13:43.628 CMBT   | ======= Start gameplay ‘KingOfTheHill’ map ‘s1340_thar_aliendebris13’, local client team 1 =======

14:14:09.480 CMBT   | Spawn SpaceShip for player0 (Kine, #00056B3E). ‘Ship_Race3_S_T3_Pirate’

Options > Game

Aim Assistance = ON

Ping-Aware Prediction = ON

I don’t see the bug, care to explain? That you’re not always hitting the structure? The exact center of your reticle must aim at it.

I don’t see the bug, care to explain? That you’re not always hitting the structure? The exact center of your reticle must aim at it.

Did you watch the whole video? The sharpnel is shooting wherever it ones, like an old donnybrook shotgun. Also the ping aware compensation seems to not be working properly.

Thanks for adding a video Kine, forwarded

Dunno, seems normal to me, the aim automatically compensates for distance. All weapons behave like that.

Ping aware compensation never worked properly, I always have to lead the lead marker.

Ping aware compensation never worked properly, I always have to lead the lead marker.

I haven’t played since this patch, but as of last patch it was fairly accurate. Enough for me to positron snipe. 

At distance it was always fine since the relative distance you have to lead is very small compared to close range engagements.