Quick Sticker/Decal Question

I know there was a sticker contest a while back. I was wondering if anyone remembers what the image dimensions are used for stickers in-game?

Does anyone know what the dimensions are for the graphics used for the stickers in-game?

I’ve been told that we will be able to use it tomorrow.

Rephrased my question so it actually sounded like legible English.

no ideas?

If you are referring to the actual textures applied to the 3D models, those are typically 256x256 DXT3. Some flags are 512x512 for some reason (probably bug).

If you are referring to the actual textures applied to the 3D models, those are typically 256x256 DXT3. Some flags are 512x512 for some reason (probably bug).

thats what i needed, thanks!

thats what i needed, thanks!

You’re welcome. What are you planning with that information if I may ask? Just for suggesting new stickers or something else?

You’re welcome. What are you planning with that information if I may ask? Just for suggesting new stickers or something else?

I wanted to try my hand at making some decals of my own, but I wanted to use the correct sizes to get an idea of what i’d have to work with. I’m still kicking myself for not knowing about that decal contest that had gone on int he spring! :stuck_out_tongue:

[This](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/13657-ship-sticker-event/) may help you.

[This](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/13657-ship-sticker-event/) may help you.

This is what i needed, thank you error!