Queue to PVP matches

I do not know what changed with the new package, but it’s definitely too bad. I’m in queue for a long time. Another thing, there is the “USA” and only go into server with a **** russian ping of 270 m/s (unplayable with interceptor). I pray that somehow bring together the players by region…It’s getting very boring to play at a disadvantage (when finds pvp matches)… :01414:

10EUY9o.jpg

Actually the new balancing system for entry in pvp matches sometimes is left out for a long time, and when you start the game, the teams are totally unbalanced. It has to be reviewed urgently.

Or just dont play PvP?PvE and OS are much more profitable and easier to play(if you know how)with much lower waiting times.

Ships of what ranks did you equip when it happened?

In your hangar ship dock slots : please equip ships of equal rank (only rank 8 or only rank 11 ships for example), you will see much quicker times :slight_smile:

Maybe it is space for +/- 1 rank, try it out :fed010:

Ships of what ranks did you equip when it happened?

Rank 10 

I’m trying to bring a Destroyer again for these new mission and the wait time is insane! I see 2-3 destroyers per side in every battle and yet for some reason the game won’t put me in a match!

I’m trying to bring a Destroyer again for these new mission and the wait time is insane! I see 2-3 destroyers per side in every battle and yet for some reason the game won’t put me in a match!

Me too. I’ve been in queue for 10 minutes in t3 PvP without finding a single match.

Experienced it , too this morning (patch SC 1.3.8)

Me too. I’ve been in queue for 10 minutes in t3 PvP without finding a single match.

I unequipped my rank 8 destroyer from the hangar docking slots ->> and waiting times shortened tremendously … But had it tested about -let’s say- 10 battles, only.

R8-R9 - very long waiting times - 5-6 mins, R13 - very short waiting times - 10-30 seconds.

Hotfix for MM was uploaded today, it should be good now

Long queues for T5, but just look at the quality of matches you get!
post-240349-0-87823700-1465208193.jpg

Going back to T3 I think.

Long queues for T5, but just look at the quality of matches you get!

attachicon.gifscreenshot-160606-110835.jpg

Going back to T3 I think.

Your complaint - does it result from players on your side that disconnected from game …?

Can’t blame the game or its MM , then!

Your complaint - does it result from players on your side that disconnected from game …?

Can’t blame the game or its MM , then!

Both. One side gets all the engineers, one gets none. The 5th man turned up way too late.