[Question] How do I expand my WazGot's points?

So I was unlocking nodes for my Waz’Got when I realized I could not apply all my nodes. I thought my ship was glitched in battle, so I rejoined, but found out I had a capacity of points when I checked my WazGot stats for a solution to my current predicament. I wondered if I could expand my points from 590 to a higher number to apply a coupl of new nodes.

afaik you have to unlock the next special mod to get more nodes

40 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

afaik you have to unlock the next special mod to get more nodes

Yes, you’re stuck. Follow this guide. This will happen every time before you will reach the specified rank that each special module requires.

I’ve just given up on ranking woz because of this because you can’t get spec mods any more. (supposedly you can, but after a week of playing T5 and three parts containers, all I got was stuff I didn’t have room for.)

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’ve just given up on ranking woz because of this because you can’t get spec mods any more. (supposedly you can, but after a week of playing T5 and three parts containers, all I got was stuff I didn’t have room for.)

Well, I got the final special pieces just in time before they ran out. SC Gods like me, you know.   ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)  RNGesus, not so much…   ![:blink:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/blink.gif “:blink:”)

Thanks for all your help, I hope you all happy hunting and good times out there.