I just read about Steam Packs.
My question is,
Star Conflict: Mercenary Pack = “Platinum VIP”. Permanent 10% reputation gain bonus.
- “Allowance” 3500 galactic standards.
- “Private warehouse” A premium-sized warehouse for modules and weapons.
- “Artifact scanner” Grants an additional attempt when searching for loot after the battle.
Star Conflict: Elite Pilot Pack = “Platinum VIP”. Permanent 10% bonus to reputation gain as well as 10% bonuses to ships experience gain
- “Money Bag”. 25,000 gold standards!
- Unique T2 Empire interceptor
- Unique T2 Jericho frigate
- Unique T3 Jericho fighter
- Unique T3 Federation fighter
- “Personal Storage”. Get he maximum size of your warehouse for modules and weaponry!
- “Elite stickers.” A unique collection of 10 luxury stickers for your ships
Star Conflict: Galaxy Explorer Pack = Permanent 10% bonus to reputation gain and a 10% bonus to ships experience gain
- “Fat Wallet”. 10000 gold standards!
- Unique T2 Federation interceptor
- Unique T3 Empire fighter
- “Personal Storage”. Get the maximum size of your warehouse for modules and weaponry!
- “Decorations.” A unique set of 5 stickers for your ships
If I will buy the three packs - I will get +30 % ** bonus to reputation gain and 20 % **bonus to ships experience?
or only I will get 10% and 10% ?