Question about nr 14 implant

Hi all,

I’m trying all the three of them but exept for the jericho one (sr-x)…i’m not really sure about waht the empire (gigas III) and fed version (albatross II) exactely do…

Any idea? What’s the best one?

Fed = you get a cloak for 7 seconds

Empire = All negative effects are gone from your ship and not able to apply to you for 7 seconds

Jerciho = You get 75 extra hull resists for 7 seconds

Fed = you get a cloak for 7 seconds

Empire = All negative effects are gone from your ship and not able to apply to you for 7 seconds

Jerciho = You get 75 extra hull resists for 7 seconds

Ah ok fed is cloack i wasn’t really sure about that stealth field…

But still not sure about the empire one…What are those “negative effects”? Does the empire implant make your ship unvulnerable to enemy damage…? or just to active modules effects…?

It does not make you invulnerable, all bad effects just go away and stay away for 7 seconds(Like Stasis Generator)

thanks m8…it’s clear now :slight_smile:

Ah ok fed is cloack i wasn’t really sure about that stealth field…

But still not sure about the empire one…What are those “negative effects”? Does the empire implant make your ship unvulnerable to enemy damage…? or just to active modules effects…?

ALL negative effects. Speed (AB shutdown, Target Painter, White Noise), DoT’s (Pulsar, Plasma Web), it all goes away and STAYS away for 7 whole seconds.

Empire clears all debuffs (Stasis, drains, Pulsar, slows, Spy Drones, Web, Target Painter) and makes you immune to their reapplication for 7 secs.

Federation implant is prevented by Spy Drones, but it is not wasted. It will still activate the first time your shields drop and you don’t have Drones on you.

thanks all still dunno what’s the best one lol

I have been trying the 75 resist one, though admittedly I only play PVE with my T5 so it is the best choice there.

But for PVP the cloak or buff is better.

yeah tink u r right funky…that’s a very tactical implant, i want to use it the better i can…i’ll try both and decide…but with all the debuffing stuff going around i suppose the empire one could be the most useful and strategic ;)… those 7 secs could save you