Quantum defence

Module for cov. Ops is not working as description say : When activated, the ship becomes transparent to projectiles and lasers, while it can not shoot and use modules.

New Spark weapon Thi’es is still doing damage to my ship even if I use modul.

I have noriced this problem playing against DeliteD. Since we have two players with same name I really don’t know which one was it.

Weapons that deal AOE dmg type can still hit you even after you activated the module, as for the Thi’es, it was the gunship special module that deals thermal dmg over time that he used so it’s normal

29 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Module for cov. Ops is not working as description say : When activated, the ship becomes transparent to projectiles and lasers, while it can not shoot and use modules.

New Spark weapon Thi’es is still doing damage to my ship even if I use modul.

I have noriced this problem playing against DeliteD. Since we have two players with same name I really don’t know which one was it.

Both Thilit and Thi weapons are not Lasers nor projectiles, they are more of directional pulsar kind of things, so Quantum defense does not protect vs those.

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Both Thilit and Thi weapons are not Lasers nor projectiles, they are more of directional pulsar kind of things, so Quantum defense does not protect vs those.

I tought it was laser.

Didn’t know this.

Thx 

14 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Just check it,

Description for Thi’Es starts with: LASER BUILT…

so I guess sometning is not working as it should,

Also what group of weapon is Plasma web, since this ignores Quantum defence as well

18 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Mh… So they need a name for the Homing Laser if it is not a laser ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

1 hour ago, John161 said:

Mh… So they need a name for the Homing Laser if it is not a laser ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Momentally it is laser so Quantum defence is not working.

So: it is bug 

replace ‘laser’ with ‘thermal weapon’

4 hours ago, avarshina said:

replace ‘laser’ with ‘thermal weapon’

On 9. 2. 2018 at 1:07 PM, GatoGrande said:

Just check it,

Description for Thi’Es starts with: LASER BUILT…

so I guess sometning is not working as it should,

You can check it yourself. It is laser.

On 09.02.2018 at 1:40 AM, GatoGrande said:

Module for cov. Ops is not working as description say

Please, give more explain

4 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Please, give more explain

Heh here we go again,

When I activate Quantum defence Thi’Es is still hitting me.

By description Quantum defence should protect me from lasers. The description of Thi’Es say thar this is laser weapon.

I expect thah Quantum defence protect me from that Ace auto aim Thi’Es weapon.

Clear enough?

Regards

18 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Clear enough?

more or less… logs needed yet and time stamp of issue.