PVP with T5 ships

I think that t5 matchs are unplayable in some modes (combat recon, because ne team will stop near respawn and another need to intercept far away from his own!) and 3v3 matches its a bad joke!!! I suggest to mix them with t4 and maybe with t3. It is very poor  to wait over 4 minutes for 3v3 match. And invasion is not atractive yet.

That was done already, and people almost called the inquisition back.

There had been massive complains in the past on Tier mixing so this would not help.

R11-15 could be in one que… but there is R13 which screw balance in t4vst5

R11-15 could be in one que… but there is R13 which screw balance in t4vst5

All t5 implants screws up balance t4 vs t5.

All t5 implants screws up balance t4 vs t5.

R13 > yes

R14 u mostly lose it in poke stage before actual battle

Emp > allow to break ecm/tackler >> only worth r14 imo

Fed  > cloak doesnt change much

Jeri  > this one is w/e

R15:

Emp > 3% dmg… considering T4 mk5s are easier to get it’s equal

Fed  > 5% hull/shield > little balance shift >> matter in 1vs1 with pilots of equal skill otherwise you gonna die or hide anyway

Jeri  > 5% missile dmg > w/e

The problem with the T5 queue right now (aside from the extremely low player base) is that the matchmaker prioritizes creating games as fast as possible. This is nice because you have low wait times, but sucks because all the games are 6v6 or smaller. I have had days where I knew at least 20 players or so were queueing for T5, because me and a corp member got into seperate 5v5 or 6v6 games at the same time. It’s times like this where matchmaker could create a large game (8v8 or larger), but doesn’t.

I think that needs to change. I enjoy fast queue times when few players are online, but when lots of people are queueing for T5, I think matchmaker could focus more on creating bigger games.

T5 seams lost at the time. Aside from Sector Conquest time.

I stopped bothering to level T5 ships outside of open space… I just do the crystal assignments.

Honestly at this time I don’t even really care about T5.

I would be happy if they inserted custom ships into T3. T5pvp is just too small…