PvP Quest Bug

Ive got a quest to capture one beacon on domination and ive done it about 6 or 7 times where 3 of them were by myself solo capturing and the quest wont complete, I’m not the biggest fan of pvp, so it sucks to keep going back and trying to make it complete over and over again.

Thanks in advance.

the quest is named ?

if it’s 'earn the medal 'all mine" you must take 6 beacon in same battle

What she said and also make sure you capture those beacon in the right game mode, Domination and not Beacon rush since this one won’t work.

On 20.03.2018 at 5:25 AM, Avvery159 said:

Ive got a quest to capture one beacon … 

9 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug.

The quest is called Sound the alarm, thinking about it tho I might of been playing that rush one, thanks

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:15 AM, Skula1975 said:

Well maybe don’t approve them if theyre not in a suggested format, not meaning to sound rude.

16 hours ago, Koromac said:

Not a bug.

A bug, Koro.

53 minutes ago, Avvery159 said:

Well maybe don’t approve them if theyre not in a suggested format, not meaning to sound rude.

Just do this:

Launch your game client. When you will have the Domination and you will be able to capture the beacon - screenshot the score table showing you had a capture, screenshot the progress of the quest, quit the game client and then post a bug report as in those guidelines. That will speed up the bug squashing process immensely.