PVP No reward for 1 victory of the day.

Win a PVP battle and you do not get the reward of the day. I can not complete missions in the campaign (take over the navigational beacon).  Please help.

Its the purple dot that appears after the first win for each game mode on the salvage reward screen? did you collect it?

It’s strange that this drop has just appeared… But in the battle menu he continues to show x3. This game is strange.

2 hours ago, _UszczeliX_ said:

It’s strange that this drop has just appeared… But in the battle menu he continues to show x3. This game is strange.

Maybe its a bug, just take a picture of ur match selection screen, after match won screen and the log then post it to the bug section of the forum?

screenshot-190119-154132.jpg.b7dbcd9df8705b86c536fced5b26d592.jpg

screenshot-190119-154520.jpg.372800d3a4758fcaf650e3ca5e0f9d64.jpg

screenshot-190119-154552.jpg.3b049850de5501332cfa12bf8761ca06.jpg

Before battle. Battle won. After battle.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:47 PM, _UszczeliX_ said:

Before battle. Battle won. After battle

game logs for this period needed

From what level can you play PVP? Instead of PVP, I enter Versus AI.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:25 PM, _UszczeliX_ said:

From what level can you play PVP? Instead of PVP, I enter Versus AI.

Must from 6

That explains everything. Topic to close.

I am having the same issue, queue for PvP and win, no reward, but received 3x bonus for versus AI. This started 3 days ago for me, idk why. Pilot level 9, have played PvP with no issues until 3 days ago.

Until you unlock a rank 6 ship, PvP will act like PvAI. This really should be lowered, as it becomes quite annoying.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Until you unlock a rank 6 ship, PvP will act like PvAI. This really should be lowered, as it becomes quite annoying.

rank 6 ship? It takes what? 2 hours? Unless you mean prestige level 6 which means just maxing out few R3s - then it’s even faster. No, thank you. Give people a little time to get familiar with ships, modules and controls before you will drop them onto the deep PvP water.

Oh, I see, I have been leveling up the remaining tier 4-5 ships, I guess the last time PvP worked for me was in my R6 Templar, thank you for clarifying. It would be logical to show some kind of note on the PvP button (or show it grey-out) if using R5 ship or below.