PvP map with moving asteroids

I would like to propose a PvP map where the asteroids move, like in dreads

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I always thought of this. Perhaps in OS as well.

Bye bye poor FPS :frowning:  Do you really want to kill my laptop? Dreadnoughts is bad enough and I get a headache by the end from the FPS lag XD

Bye bye poor FPS :frowning:  Do you really want to kill my laptop? Dreadnoughts is bad enough and I get a headache by the end from the FPS lag XD

I feel you… my first 4500 pvp games were(are) on 15-50 FPS, but I’m getting an upgrade soon muhaha - EnterAsteroidAdvantage

I feel you… my first 4500 pvp games were(are) on 15-50 FPS, but I’m getting an upgrade soon muhaha - EnterAsteroidAdvantage

My first 12000 (and counting) games were on 15-30 FPS XD

It has already been suggested and we think critical about it cause it would cost a lot of fps.

My first 12000 (and counting) games were on 15-30 FPS XD

My first 100 - 200 battles were on potato. :slight_smile:

It has already been suggested and we think critical about it cause it would cost a lot of fps.

Yes dey also look really “expensive” geometry-wise, but they look good

IMO they don’t have to be big/complex, but smaller and few is ok, as long as they are consistently moving through the map

Yes dey also look really “expensive” geometry-wise, but they look good

IMO they don’t have to be big/complex, but smaller and few is ok, as long as they are consistently moving through the map

actually their geometry is pretty simple, what makes them look so good is shaders (look through the edges of the rock)