PvP Group balancing of Forever Alone VIP Club

So this happened today when lots of players were online. I tried to enter PvP battle with my friend:

post-256041-0-32052600-1465151331.jpg

Please explain.

we must see the ships in the slots of both of you to try to get a plausible explanation …

we must see the ships in the slots of both of you to try to get a plausible explanation …

We both were rank 9. No other ships except rank 9.

We both were rank 9. No other ships except rank 9.

Then gheni4 you are trying to play a 2 man squad with only r9 ships in your line up… Have you set any prefered region? Or have you set “any region”?

Then gheni4 you are trying to play a 2 man squad with only r9 ships in your line up… Have you set any prefered region? Or have you set “any region”?

Any region. You can actually see it in the screenshot.

It’s not the first time I’m getting tired of waiting so I was wondering has anyone queued to play PvP in group lately? Any success?

Any region. You can actually see it in the screenshot.

It’s not the first time I’m getting tired of waiting so I was wondering has anyone queued to play PvP in group lately? Any success?

Yes, i’m sorry. I haven’t seen you played with “any region”. I have played PVP with a 2 man squad 10 hours ago and i had queue times of 3-5 minutes in rank7.

Squads have been mostly removed from the game. If you’re queuing rank 9 or below, you’ll face extra resistance, since there’s split queues and fewer people.

Yeah the devs don’t want you to fly with your friends. Don’t bother trying

Yeah the devs don’t want you to fly with your friends. Don’t bother trying

It was an ultimate precautious measure to hinder game breaking dynamics of veteran/pro player (killer) squads farming on less experienced or new players in PvP - veteran/pro players, that on the other side tried to avoid the real Star Conflict PvP player elite, so not to be farmed upon themselves … there is no honour in Q.Q here (again…)

It was an ultimate precautious measure to hinder game breaking dynamics of veteran/pro player (killer) squads farming on less experienced or new players in PvP - veteran/pro players, that on the other side tried to avoid the real Star Conflict PvP player elite, so not to be farmed upon themselves … there is no honour in Q.Q here (again…)

Yes I do remember those issues - strong and experienced group could dominate the whole team. But!

Now matchmaker considers player’s experience (1.3.7 update). If we get same number of strong players in both teams - they will cooperate even without squad I saw this happening many times. Then why restrict groups???

As a suggestion we can get new UI which shows  strongest players  so squads could be assigned dynamically!

Restriction could be removed and we finally could bring our friends… Wouldn’t that be awesome?? 

Basically gheni4. You arrive at the same suggestion i made [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30400-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/). Like g4borg explain there. That solution has its own problems.

Also read this from [avarshina](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30458-synopsis-of-apologies-for-the-case-for-squads-in-pvp/).

Is this happen for once or regulary? Btw, new matchmaker is a flexible thing and it gives us lots of opportunities, including various squad options.

Is this happen for once or regulary? Btw, new matchmaker is a flexible thing and it gives us lots of opportunities, including various squad options.

Thank you for noticing this - to me its very important issue. I’ve been trying to bring my friends with every major update - 1.2 then Destroyers and now with Alien tech showing up. We would always face significant queue times which honestly feels like a punishment and I’m kinda loosing credibility here… There is little fun playing a game where queue times are longer than battles themselves!

I’m afraid I won’t be able to monitor this constantly but its too obvious - facing squads in a battle is a rare sight