- Description of the problem, what happened.
30-35 FPS drop when on PVP missions for some maps. This started happening about a week ago. “Alpha-7 Complex” map was the worst thus far in terms of FPS drop.
- What did you expected to happen.
Smooth 60-78 FPS gameplay.
- The conditions during the situation.
8v8 Alpha-7 Complex. I was flying the Templar AE. Combat Recon was the mission type. Game ended 23.10.2015 15:28:05
- Further details on the issue.
I have tried max game graphics settings and minimal game graphics settings with no change in performance.
- Frequency of occurrence.
This happens infrequently, meaning I can not easily reproduce it. It does not always happen on the same map types. Seemingly random.
- Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
Attached is one screenshot I was able to take. The map in that screenshot is fine some PVP missions, and drops FPS other pvp missions. I can not yet see a correlation.
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
Game ended 23.10.2015 15:28:05
- Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
Attached is my dxdiag.txt.
I have tried both the latest production and beta video card drivers for AMD R9 290.
[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10055)