New Record: 6:49

Captured Dreadnought

Old Record: 4:10

New Record: 3:49

Processing Rig

Old Record: 7:08

New Record: 7:05

Oh, that’s you again.

Please add 1:30 to the times above, as you are not counting the time between stages here.

And stop calling it world PvE records, please as they are not.

Oh, that’s you again.

Please add 1:30 to the times above, as you are not counting the time between stages here.

And stop calling it world PvE records, please as they are not.

Hey, didn’t you grab a screenshot of that speedrun we did of captured dreadnought? Put it here!

If you’re not adding the time between stages as niripas said, then none of your “records” is impressive since there are better times posted here on the forum. You did no search before calling it world record right?  :fed014:

I did speedruns in a split second. I just clicked my fingers and we won. That is the real world record.

I wish the game add a PVE leader board so battle time will be official and give players more motivation to do PVE.

I wish the game add a PVE leader board so battle time will be official and give players more motivation to do PVE.

There’s already people do way to much PVE than PVP.

7:14 speedrun on red haze.

damn NPCs hate me capturing their beacons.

Hey, didn’t you grab a screenshot of that speedrun we did of captured dreadnought? Put it here!

Sure, sure… It wasn’t a speedrun per se, as Tillo was complaining half of the game flying around and JC was saying that the whole idea is stupid.

post-244639-0-56934100-1438219820.jpg