PvE / Special Operation - Destroyer - Compilation of bugs.

Bug report: (Tier V, Rank 13-15 Destroyer - Special Operation scenario)

Bug 1:

Outlined Shield Barrier is only visible for the first time, but after that, there is no more repeated actions on the HUD - there are missing entries every 10% from 90% below. (a bug)

Bug 2:

It is suspected that Pyro Emitter (destroyer module) does not deal any direct thermal damage to the Destroyer Shield. (possible bug)

Bug 3: Pyro Emitter (destroyer module) does not deal any direct thermal damage to ‘Shell/s’ and ‘Core/s’. (a bug - affects all tiers)

Bug 4: Number of Outposts is missing in Tier V Special Operation - Example: 8/8 Outposts. This bug exist in Tier IV and Tier V only. (a bug)

Bug 5: Death’s blow is not displayed (missing text notification) for a player that killed a Destroyer. Affect all three Tiers. (a bug - affects all tiers)

Bug 6: Destroyer’s Emitter beams will lock on a single target, but sometimes there will be no “visual effect of the Emitter beams”, just “invisible” thermal damage.) (a bug, common in T5)

Bug 7: Destroyer’s engine trail does not deal any damage to players in its vicinity. (possible feature, unknown, if a bug)

Bug 8: Destroyer do not have an entity string - its name displayed in the middle, like a Defiler has it.

Screenshots:

(Bug 1, 2 and 4 screenshot example.) - ‘Destroyer Shield’ and display on the HUD should be visible every time when Destroyer raises its shield.

- ‘Bug 2’ is not confirmed, only suspected.

YPmQEVh.png

(Bug 3 screenshot example.) - ‘Shell/s’ and ‘Core/s’ are not damaged or affected by Pyro Emitter (destroyer module).

2q1ynes.png

(Bug 6 screenshot example.) - “Invisible” Destroyer’s Emitter beams (thermal damage) that occasionally are not visible in direct contact with a target.

It seems that the beams in the background are actually not targeting me, but you can clearly see received thermal damage.

iptooi.png

Spoiler

xBPMvNC.png

Logs: (Contain only a Tier V Special Operation - Destroyer entries)

[2017.07.18 16.59.50.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14926)

I compiled all the bugs that may still exist for ‘Special Operation - Destroyer’ in one thread. Separate ID bug tags may be needed.

one topic - one bug. Divide this topic, please.

6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Hmmm, you didn’t close this thread but you closed mine for the having more than 1 bug in the report. I think someone has a crush on Koromac. XD AHAHAHAH

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Hmmm, you didn’t close this thread but you closed mine for the having more than 1 bug in the report. I think someone has a crush on Koromac. XD AHAHAHAH

Trolling can get you banned. Just saying.

On 7/20/2017 at 8:53 AM, Skula1975 said:

Bug 3 and 6 are already ID tagged.

Bug 3:

Bug 6:

Bug 1, 4 and 5 are very similar, logs provided can be used to fix all of these issues.

However, this entire bug report can only take into account Bug 1.

Bug 7 is optional.