PvE - Monolith - Tier V; Ranks 11-17: Secondary mission for collecting the mines did not show up!

Bug report:

What happened?

In the PVE - Monolith scenario, we had two side objectives at the same time, but only one showed up.

The first one was to rescue the Commander (collect his damaged ship/debris), but there was no mention of some other side mission, it was not shown on the HUD (collect mines).

It should have been triggered regardless when there’s a minefield placed on the battlefield. I was still able to collect the mines, but I saw no change when doing so.

What should have happened?

The secondary objective (collect mines), I do not know the precise name for this mission, should be listed, even if there is one more side mission active on the HUD (top right part of the screen).

However, it did not trigger later, regardless. I am posting the logs for more thorough analysis.

Screenshot:

(You can clearly see the minefield, but there was no side mission shown when it was approached, it did not trigger for some reason. If there is more than one side mission, it should be displayed.)

PtCyEaU.png

Logs: (Check only the last PvE Scenario - Monolith, near the end/bottom of the log file.)

[2018.08.23 14.02.13.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17386)

Afaik this is not a side mission. These bombs are intended to aid the destruction of the cargo ship.

4 minutes ago, John161 said:

Afaik this is not a side mission. These bombs are intended to aid the destruction of the cargo ship.

In any case, there’s no info about the bombs and how to use them. This should be listed as an optional objective then.

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)

Actually, this is not a bug.

The bug or missing feature is only some sort of a reminder or secondary objective or just the info that you can use bombs to destroy the moving transports.

Resume:

Its not a bug. Its a feature. 
Mines in this phase - modules to destroy shields on transport.