PvE Missions at 1.5.3 patch, Correct format. AI included in the match.

Since Skula1975 disliked the last report and locked the thread, here is the corrected version that will contain the exact info that was given last time, minus the Screen Shots I did not take of the issue.

In the body of the topic:

1. Description of the problem, what happened.  AI ships included in the Queue for PvE matches.

2. What did you expected to happen.  Players instead of extremely under powered, under ranked, under geared, under developed AI.  Would rather sit in the Queue or be able to toggle if I wanted the AI to be included in the PvE match as an option.

1. The conditions during the situation.  Start a PvE Missions solo.  Unless enough players queue at almost the same time solo you will have AI bots in your PvE match on your team.

4. Further details on the issue.  Rank 15 ships queued by players.  Matchmaker places rank 6-8 AI ships with stock gear and no listed buffs to bring them to a comparable level off effectiveness to a player ship.  If this continues, the only options players will have is: Queue as a group or build specific ships for specific PvE Missions so the player can solo them as the AI members of the team will only be good for drawing fire from the other AI ships and having unlimited dupes to respawn with.

5. Frequency of occurrence.  Everytime, if the player queues solo and three other players do not queue at the same time.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!  Took Screen shots tonight. Added to this thread.

1. If possible, the time when it happened. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.  Not needed, simple to duplicate if you log in and attempt rank 15 PvE.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag). Not needed as the game mode itself is the issue, caused by the most recent patch.  The Changes to PvE Missions should not have been included, and I have no idea how it passed the Quality Assurance department.

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.  n/a

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

screenshot-180606-232818.jpg.4b830fd63ccdc1f14a57adbc80acd081.jpg

screenshot-180606-232826.jpg.6f96957e656380a20ff4d846fb79bb66.jpg

Not a bug, but a feature that’s really uninspired and stupid.

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/)

I figured to try and let them blame it on a bug instead of giving them the opportunity to go oops.

30 minutes ago, dragon82a said:

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/)

I figured to try and let them blame it on a bug instead of giving them the opportunity to go oops.

But there is only one man - Skula1975, there is no one else! He barely understands English. No need to write a novel.