PVE mission Fire Support, cruiser comes too late.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | It has happened to me second time.
The task of this mission is to kill the Cruiser which normally appears about 15 seconds after the battle with a Commander. However, even when you kill the Commander, the Cruiser does not arrive until maybe 20 seconds before the normal match time. I mean, as the Cruiser comes so late, there is no time to kill him in those 20 seconds. Last time when the Cruiser did not come, I even had to wait for it for around 10 minutes, but it arrived 20 seconds before the end of the battle; and I doubt it is possible to kill the Cruiser in 20 seconds even on a group of Dessies. Please, fix the time when the Cruiser arrives. It should arrive 20 seconds after the Commander dies, not 20 seconds before the end of the whole match. PS this is the second time I had this problem this month. |
| What you expected to see | Cruiser arrives 20 seconds after the Commander is killed. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | After the Commander is killed, the Cruiser does not arrive. And the Cruiser does not arrive and does not arrive and does not arrive. And it arrives only 20 seconds before the match ends. |
| Problem details | Cruiser does not appear until 20 seconds before PVE mission Fire Support finishes. |
| Frequency of reproduction | sometimes |
| Time of bug | 6:25PM |

screenshot-190710-180420.jpg.78787d4e364ddee9b32713e2bdf72d90.jpg

[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18500) [game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18501) [game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18502) [user_config.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18513) [DxDiag.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18514)