PVE level should be majority vote

Well, does it need explaining? You play with random people, 3 of you agree on a level you want to play, but then one **** comes and sets level 1 or 2, just because. Or you take 2-3 people squad, able to do level 10-15 without breaking a sweat, but yet again, there is this very special person who HAS to play level 1 or he won’t be able to enjoy the game.

All this is making you so, so happy whenever you can play the level you want, as it only happens once or twice every ten games.

There’s the issue where PvE matchmaking doesn’t check what ship rank each player have currently set. So many of times thee will be players with r9 and above ships while there’s this one player with a ship around rank 3. A dead player is not a helpful player, we all can agree to that.

So for a better, suggestion, it should be an aggregation of the difficultly summed up from the four players.

55 minutes ago, LYoshiiro said:

There’s the issue where PvE matchmaking doesn’t check what ship rank each player have currently set. So many of times thee will be players with r9 and above ships while there’s this one player with a ship around rank 3. A dead player is not a helpful player, we all can agree to that.

So for a better, suggestion, it should be an aggregation of the difficultly summed up from the four players.

Yesterday I was playing with a person on Fire Support, his max difficulty was 23. Tyrant in the lineup. Just before the timer ends - he selects his Zealot…

On the other hand I noticed increased trolling behavior - player with low ranked ship, selecting difficulty 1 (on purpose) and then disconnecting.

I do hope they will change the system, averaging the levels chosen by the players would be nice, and having the level chosen by players who disconnect be ignored, or have it act like the bots which choose the same level as the other players, it doesn’t affect me to play on low levels as I am still over the credit limit, and only need to win games for the tasks, what I don’t understand is seeing newbies do that when they have a higher level available, they are purposely slowing down their own progress, then of course proceed to complain about the game not being new player friendly, although this is only one of the things that make it that way.

Theres also the issue where if someone have yet to connect to the match has a default level of 1 by some strange bug, the rest who have load into the match will have to play on a level 1 difficulty…

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I do hope they will change the system, averaging the levels chosen by the players would be nice, and having the level chosen by players who disconnect be ignored, or have it act like the bots which choose the same level as the other players, it doesn’t affect me to play on low levels as I am still over the credit limit, and only need to win games for the tasks, what I don’t understand is seeing newbies do that when they have a higher level available, they are purposely slowing down their own progress, then of course proceed to complain about the game not being new player friendly, although this is only one of the things that make it that way.

They need to scale the amount of levels increase if the difficulty level selected is way higher… and also make the insignias sellable… One issue newer players/retuning players like me face is lack of credits…

That’s my current match. And yeah, I’m not participating.

Edit: and now I do, cause I felt bad for the guys. Can’t do lvl.1 without me, I’m sure.

screenshot-190118-160602.jpg.d7f52039c9573e63fd73d5c5557beff8.jpg