PvE - Fire Support / Defence Contract - duplicated Cruiser once 0 meters is reached!

Bug report:

Sometimes is possible, based on camera angle, that when the Cruiser reached 0 meters, that it will be “mirrored” or split into “multiple Cruisers” on the map and “camera lock” screen, if locked.

Portal will also be visible behind the Cruiser.

How to duplicate this bug?

Unknown. It requires proper camera and maybe camera lock angle and Cruiser must reach 0 meters!

Again, this situation can happen on the real map and also on the camera, if the target is locked!

One this is sure, defeat or losing a match is required!

Logs:

[2017.09.05 17.27.10.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15292)

Screenshot: (Screenshot taken at 17:43:04 - Shows how the Cruiser got mirrored or multiplied!)

qYRAxnJ.png

Not a bug, its just major raider forces coming to claim the area, using multiple flagships, working as intended.

yes, and it look really cool i wish we could have a big space battle with couple of cruiser from different faction like this ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

19 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Not a bug, its just major raider forces coming to claim the area, using multiple flagships, working as intended.

Not really, I have seen over a dozen Cruisers. There is some issue, when it reaches 0 meters, but it’s not always triggered.

Imagine having to fight those too.

Bring it on!

57 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Bring it on!

1 Defiler is still more than 12 Cruisers.

But less cooler ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I think it is very rare issue

9 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

I think it is very rare issue

It becomes common, if you play more.  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

May be you can make video?