Hi,

i had this case today 12h30 / 13h30 CET

1st PvE Squad :

4 people : 3 in T3 ships only, 1 with full T4

Rewards : T4 stuff

2nd PvE Squad :

4 people : 4 in T3 ships only

Rewards : T2 stuff

Guess this is not always the case, but in thoose case i Wonder what to do to win T3 loot.

regards.

You can’t. There is no T3 PvE; there’s a T1 (which I believe you have to be flying Rank 1 ships only to access), T2 (which can be accessed as long as at least one ship is Rank 6 or lower), and T4 (which requires all your ships to be Rank 7 or higher, and even then it doesn’t always put you in T4…).

T3 loot can be obtained by playing T2 PvE.

This only applies to green/military gear, though.

ET, I have yet to see T3 loot in T2 PVE, I only get T2 loot, and the occasional T1.

In T4 PVE I can get T3 or T4 loot, depending on my luck.

ET, I have yet to see T3 loot in T2 PVE, I only get T2 loot, and the occasional T1.

In T4 PVE I can get T3 or T4 loot, depending on my luck.

Really? Across roughly 100 odd PvE missions I’ve seen it happen a number of times.

Where’s Miaw when we need her, she’s our resident PvE expert.  :lol:

I’m jumping to conclusions here, but couldn’t it be same as in PvP?

Tier of loot depends on ship rank.

So if you use ship(s) of 1st rank of the tier, you get drops for previous tier and current tier.

And if you use last (3rd) rank of the tier, you get drops from that tier and next tier.

To be honest I never fly anything but Rank 3,6,9,etc. - I tend to skip the other ships altogether. They seem pointless in the current meta (a few exceptions not counting, where there is no rank 3/6/9/12 of said class) so yeah that is definitely the case.

Worth bearing in mind - in PvP the tier/rank is determined by the highest equipped ship. In PvE, it’s the opposite - your lowest equipped ship determines the difficulty. Stick on a bunch of low-end T1’s and enjoy endless matches of Blackwood Shipyard.

===============================================================================================================

PvEs difficulty is determined by the majority of the highest players.

Example1: Everyone has a T2 ship equipped but at least 3 people have T3 ships or higher, the game will be T3/T4 PvE.

Example2: Everyone has T2 ships but 1 or 2 people have T3 ships or higher, the game is T2 PvE.

Some other information.

>>>>

Note1: You rarely get T1 PvE if you’re in a squad.

Note2: Processing Rig only appears in T2.

Note3: Blackwood Shipyard is the only T1 mission.

Note4: Having a T1 ship equipped will always put you into Blackwood Shipyard.

>>>>

Looting stuff.

====

T1 PvE gives you T1 military items, and T1 Experimental items.

T2 PvE gives you T2 military items, and T2 Experimental items.

T3/T4 PvE gives you T4 Military items, and T3 Experimental items.

====

As you can see, T3 Military items are completely skipped. The only way to obtain them is to do T3 PvP.

With that said, you can’t get T4 Experimental Items from PvE, T4 PvP is the only way to obtain them.

You can also determine what tier of PvE you are in right away.

/////////

T1: The initial wave on Blackwood Shipyard will be delayed by 10 seconds.

T2: There won’t be a delay in the initial wave on Blackwood Shipyard. You can also get another mission other than Blackwood Shipyard.

T3: Some Agents/Defenders aren’t marked with a Long Range Frigate symbol, instead they have an Engineering Frigate symbol.

\\\\\

(This information may be wrong, but it’s what I’ve gathered so far.)

[This information was gathered by the matchmaking system. Most of this information is null to Custom Battles.]

===============================================================================================================

This information is null due to the recent changes.

An easier way to distinquish between T2 and T4 PVE is the name of the agent.

In T2 it’s simply named Agent I believe, in T4 it is named Agent(Veteran)

Another way to determine PvE tier is to see what ships the stronger enemies are flying.

Commander (Elite)

1. T1 - Uses Trooper.
  2. T2 - Uses Sigurdr.
  3. T3 - Uses Atlas.

Captain (Elite) - Captains usually fly Jericho or Empire fighters with target painters regardless of class.

1. T2 - Uses Katana (Blackwood, 1st stage), Kastor (Blackwood, 2nd and 3rd stage)
  2. T3 - Uses Katana (Blackwood, 1st stage), Short Sword (Blackwood 3rd stage, Hidden maintenance shop).

Agent (Elite)

1. T2 - Uses Crusader (Blackwood, 3rd stage)
  2. T3 - Uses Kastor 2, Tormentor Type S (Blackwood, 3rd stage)

I’ll need to do some runs to learn more about Agents and Captains since they are among the most varied when it comes to ship type.

PvEs difficulty is determined by the majority of the highest players.

Example1: Everyone has a T2 ship equipped but at least 3 people have T3 ships or higher, the game will be T3/T4 PvE.

Example2: Everyone has T2 ships but 1 or 2 people have T3 ships or higher, the game is T2 PvE.

Some other information.

>>>>

Note1: You rarely get T1 PvE if you’re in a squad.

Note2: Processing Rig only appears in T2.

Note3: Blackwood Shipyard is the only T1 mission.

Note4: Having a T1 ship equipped will always put you into Blackwood Shipyard.

>>>>

Looting stuff.

====

T1 PvE gives you T1 military items, and T1 Experimental items.

T2 PvE gives you T2 military items, and T2 Experimental items.

T3/T4 PvE gives you T4 Military items, and T3 Experimental items.

====

As you can see, T3 Military items are completely skipped. The only way to obtain them is to do T3 PvP.

With that said, you can’t get T4 Experimental Items from PvE, T4 PvP is the only way to obtain them.

You can also determine what tier of PvE you are in right away.

/////////

T1: The initial wave on Blackwood Shipyard will be delayed by 10 seconds.

T2: There won’t be a delay in the initial wave on Blackwood Shipyard. You can also get another mission other than Blackwood Shipyard.

T3: Some Agents/Defenders aren’t marked with a Long Range Frigate symbol, instead they have an Engineering Frigate symbol.

\\\\\

(This information may be wrong, but it’s what I’ve gathered so far.)

[This information was gathered by the matchmaking system. Most of this information is null to Custom Battles.]

Your first point is a bit off.

PvE is determined by the rank of your lowest ship. If you have a Rank 6 or lower ship equipped, you will never be put into a T4 PvE. Error has confirmed this.

So it’s basically…

T1 = Lowest ship is rank 1.

T2 = Lowest ship is rank 2 - 6.

T4 = Lowest ship is rank 7+.

Your first point is a bit off.

PvE is determined by the rank of your lowest ship. If you have a Rank 6 or lower ship equipped, you will never be put into a T4 PvE. Error has confirmed this.

So it’s basically…

T1 = Lowest ship is rank 1.

T2 = Lowest ship is rank 2 - 6.

T4 = Lowest ship is rank 7+.

I’ve gotten into games where someone had a T2 equipped, yet myself and another friend had T3s and T4s, and the game ended up being T3/T4 PvE.

Your lowest rank ship determines what place in the matchmaking queue you get into. Thus if you have a T2 ship equipped, you’re going to be paired with other people who have T2 ships equipped, even if they have T3s or T4s equipped.

many thanks too all of you for making the light on thoose points, that (till a patch changes everything) is usefull to me.

I’ve gotten into games where someone had a T2 equipped, yet myself and another friend had T3s and T4s, and the game ended up being T3/T4 PvE.

Your lowest rank ship determines what place in the matchmaking queue you get into. Thus if you have a T2 ship equipped, you’re going to be paired with other people who have T2 ships equipped, even if they have T3s or T4s equipped.

its like Jasan quinn already saied. not the higher ships count. the lower do.

If you have 4 people in squad and all are having t5 but 2 of them also have equiped t2 ships its t2.

The 2 players with the lowest ships count :slight_smile:

if there is only one t2 ships and the rest has only t4 t5 then its t4 t5 :slight_smile:

I think the changes have twisted it even more.  Have the squad leader pick T1 ships, and everyone else use T3/T4, you’ll use T1 PvE.  The credits and loot are T1/T2, but it works.