I think this started since patch 9.8… Been playing a couple of PVE for about 2 wins before I go to PVP… But for the last couple of days, I only played a couple of PVE for about 2 wins then end the day immediately… It’s only today that I’ve notice, after playing my 2 routine PVE wins that my money is not actually growing… At my first win, I watched my money at about 5.5 mil… and after my 2nd win which earned me 237k credits, my credit balance is even lower at 5.478 mil when all that I spent after the battle is 13.5k ammunition refill… Please help… I don’t even know how many battles I’ve experienced this… I wouldn’t know i’d experience this problem so there’s no way for me to trace every income i’m supposed to get…
Send to the support section on website
Please, add some information about yous issue.
How to report bugs:
Use a topic title which explains the bug with a few words.
(Good: Game crashes when using module “Plasma Arc”. Bad: bug please fix.)
- Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
- Why do you think this is a bug.
- How often does this bug occur.
- What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
- Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
- Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
- Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
- Log files + Exceptions
(Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all!)
(Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
(Exceptions can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
(Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar!)
(In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)
I know there’s a format… I just thought they’d be irrelevant… anyway…
- Whenever I finish PVE, I experience this. Sometimes, I get the credit and later on like when I spend for something small, My credit reverts back to it’s previous state losing the credits I’ve gain from PVE rewards. This last incident shows my PVE credit rewards never gets credited at all. Which I believe started happening around the 9.8 patch.
- Of course it’s a bug because I don’t get the credits awards I’ve earned and deserve through grit and grind…
- As far as I’ve observed, it happens after PVE matches.
- To reproduce it, simple. Just play another PVE.
- I don’t think I still need to add more info to item #1. Just see the screen shots. The first screen shot 101248 shows the state and time before I started PVE mission, and the other 2 shows especially my credit and the notification log in the game.
- Intel Core i5, M450 @2.4GHz 2.4GHz; 3GB RAM; 32-bit OS, x64-based processor; NVIDIA Gforce GT 325M; Windows 8.1 (pls note that it was only 2 days ago since I updated to 8.1 so the bug was happening long before I upgraded; also, I’ll be changing laptop to a better one soon.)
- 3 screen shots attached.
- I only have 1 exception file. Apologies as I have included all the other logs because this bug has been happening older than the oldest log here. But I separated today’s log from all the other logs.
[Exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6958)
[Older logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6959)
[Latest logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6960)
Pls also note that the 1st screenshot 101248 shows the my current state before I started a PVE mission. The other 2 are the state after I won that PVE mission (I uploaded 2 to show the full notification log in the game for that session) Thank you very much!
Please, contact Gaijin support.
They will also need you screenshots and game logs.