- Whenever I finish PVE, I experience this. Sometimes, I get the credit and later on like when I spend for something small, My credit reverts back to it’s previous state losing the credits I’ve gain from PVE rewards. This last incident shows my PVE credit rewards never gets credited at all. Which I believe started happening around the 9.8 patch.
- Of course it’s a bug because I don’t get the credits awards I’ve earned and deserve through grit and grind…
- As far as I’ve observed, it happens after PVE matches.
- To reproduce it, simple. Just play another PVE.
- I don’t think I still need to add more info to item #1. Just see the screen shots. The first screen shot 101248 shows the state and time before I started PVE mission, and the other 2 shows especially my credit and the notification log in the game.
- Intel Core i5, M450 @2.4GHz 2.4GHz; 3GB RAM; 32-bit OS, x64-based processor; NVIDIA Gforce GT 325M; Windows 8.1 (pls note that it was only 2 days ago since I updated to 8.1 so the bug was happening long before I upgraded; also, I’ll be changing laptop to a better one soon.)
- Screenshot 101248 is before I start PVE, and the rest are after the victory with the credit reward in-game log that didn’t add to my credit balance.
- I only have 1 exception file. Apologies as I have included all the other logs because this bug has been happening older than the oldest log here. But I separated today’s log from all the other logs.
[Exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6968)
[Older logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6969)
[Latest logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6970)