PVE and PVP

So, i learned that t3 pve was the best way to make money. However a pve game can take as long as 20minutes in t3 and you will gain 100000-200000 credits. A pvp game take as long as 10minutes max and you will get about 50000credits and often 700000. PVP can also take less time than 10mn. Let’s say 4 games each take 5mn, it’s like an entire pve game. 4*50000= 200000credits in 20 minutes, as much as a pve game, and even more. 

I hope i don’t confuse you.

So?

If you have a a squad for PvE that not terribad, you can do T4 PvE (There is no T3 PvE, its 1,2,4(and yes confirmed by devs)) in 10-15 min tops, its very easy and reliable money gain + count in loot. That guaranteed loot spot, green loot(lvl t4) that drops from there is worth another 40-60k if sell it.

on other hand if you PUG T4 PvE you better be good to carry all newbies that get paired with you, and it might take you up to 20-30 minutes

If you have a a squad for PvE that not terribad, you can do T4 PvE (There is no T3 PvE, its 1,2,4(and yes confirmed by devs)) in 10-15 min tops, its very easy and reliable money gain + count in loot. That guaranteed loot spot, green loot(lvl t4) that drops from there is worth another 40-60k if sell it.

on other hand if you PUG T4 PvE you better be good to carry all newbies that get paired with you, and it might take you up to 20-30 minutes

Just for reference, that loot spot can drop purple (experimental) loot as well. The main difference of that spot is that whatever is there has a 100% chance of being extracted.

E.g. always loot that spot.

NASA’s PVE expert, DoctorJ, gets through the PVE mode with the boss in less then 5 minutes, every match.

Approximately 250-350K per match every five minutes, equals to  3 mill to 4.5 mill an hour

I would love to fly with him in PVE ;o I always seem to be squadded up with newbies :frowning:

I would love to fly with him in PVE ;o I always seem to be squadded up with newbies :frowning:

He requires some, uh, nagging…and a particular baked sweet…

With proper sqad and ship setup any mission may be completed  within less than 10 minutes.

Ex., yesterday had a t4 Shipyard completed in 7:40.

What is the proper squad and ship setup?  3 guards and 1 engi?

2 guards, and engineer, and a tackler

Does it depend on which mission and stage?  I assume the tackler is only for the Punisher.

Correct, but no, Its up to you. 

I’m always under the impression that a PvE team will always need at least 1 Command. Good to see some ideas here.