"Purchase error. Reason: the recipient does not have enough battles."

As the title says, when I try to buy a module for Galactic Credits (Trade button) for my brand new Relic I get the above error. I have over a thousand games PvP and PvE so me not having enough games is amusing. Also considering I also bought the modules for my Tyrant the same way with no issues a couple of hundred games ago or more.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | I got the following error: “Purchase error. Reason: the recipient does not have enough battles.” This was after trying to purchase modules for my brand new Relic for Galactic Credits (Trade button). |
| What you expected to see | For my module to be bought. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I go to Relic in ship hanger. On empty module slot pick turret, and click Trade instead of Get. Pick lowest price and told I do not have enough games. Which is funny since almost clearance level 15… |
| Problem details | Not many details too elaborate.

Distro: Manjaro i3 GNU/Linux
Client: Steam |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | About 12:00 Americas/Pacific time. |

2021-02-27-115635_1920x1080_scrot.png.f79286c5d1d4e06a288432acb375c9bb.jpg

2021-02-27-115635_1920x1080_scrot.png.f79286c5d1d4e06a288432acb375c9bb.jpg

I get same error when trying to trade for Vulcan 9 blueprint. Same error trying to buy Dag’tnith launcher 9 blueprint.

too many bugs in this game… seem dev no care too much… they just need money, for that they react fast…

On 2/28/2021 at 1:54 AM, LordMarauder said:

I got the following error: “Purchase error. Reason: the recipient does not have enough battles.” This was after trying to purchase modules for my brand new Relic for Galactic Credits (Trade button).

Not a bug, it’s a security option. Just do 50 battles or enable 2f authorization

On 2/27/2021 at 9:54 PM, LordMarauder said:

I have over a thousand games PvP and PvE so me not having enough games is amusing. Also considering I also bought the modules for my Tyrant the same way with no issues a couple of hundred games ago or more.

so, why ?